My new rig...new flex pics...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol at the front end loader. Looks good tho . Can't beat a old yota

Lookin good man. My rig finally runs again I just gotta do some tuning.

Thanks guys! Nice Brando, get on it! lol...

i love your truck sng I'm a toyota lover lol i wish i could convert mine to 4wd and do a nice axle up front and bob the back that would be awesome

what else u plan to do to it

I see front straight axles on craigslist all the time for $100-$200 so you could easy.

I want to do alot more tube stuff soon as well as the transfer case reduction instead of dual cases. Other than that, prolly not much for a while.

Finished my front suspension today. Did my stock rear packs upfront with two rear springs, one cut down chevy and one front spring, 6" eye to eye shackles, 3" drop spring mount and 3" axle move forward....Also cranked out a square driveline, works excellent.

Need to do a couple other things but its coming along. Also got new 12.5" travel shocks.

Some flex shots...

001-1679.jpg

002-186.jpg

Heres a shot to show how far the axle is forward now.

006-97.jpg

Is that baby street legal or is there such a thing out in Idaho? :D Looks badass thats for sure

No its not...and thanks dude!

Looks like the Governator flexing in the old days.

Bring it over lol...Just kididng, I dont wanna work on another one :hehe:

That's badass!

Are you going to make one of those front bumpers with a guard and skid for it?

Thanks Rob! I will be doing a front "stinger" type bumper (big u shaped peice that sticks up) some time soon. I still have a bunch of tubing to do around the cab too.

Heres a partially flex pic from messing around today at a spot just down the road....

003-164.jpg

Updates now are...

Got my single t-case reduced last sunday to 4.70 from 2.28. Crawls perfect now, no riding or even touching the clutch and very little throttle needed now...

Also slapped together a bumper, not the fanciest but I've ran into some trees and a bunch of rocks and it hasnt moved lol.

001-1302.jpg

002-196.jpg

Looking good!

You should fab up some rock sliders for it.

Back