My first SCX 24

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a series of Dr. appointments coming up for the next few weeks and then it's on like Donkey Kong.
Hope everything checks out splendidly man. And keep your suction cups off the hot nurses 😉

Medical BS just destroys all the fun doesn't it?
Unfortunately I have to use a suction tester machine already. :(

IMG_1350.JPG

I hope and pray you have a quick recovery. 🙏.
I’m done (for now) with upgrades. Thanks everybody for your patience. I carry my crawlers in a Thule backpack, I figure they’re safe in it and it looks like I’m hiking not carrying big boy toys 😂.
Thanks everybody for your patience and help.

IMG_9937.jpeg

IMG_9938.jpeg

IMG_9939.jpeg

IMG_9936.jpeg

IMG_9935.jpeg

I hope and pray you have a quick recovery. 🙏.
I’m done (for now) with upgrades. Thanks everybody for your patience. I carry my crawlers in a Thule backpack, I figure they’re safe in it and it looks like I’m hiking not carrying big boy toys 😂.
Thanks everybody for your patience and help.

View attachment 186719

View attachment 186720

View attachment 186721

View attachment 186722

View attachment 186723
Thanks my man, unfortunately there isn't a cure for what I have, but some days are better than others and I make the best of them.
It isn't going to stop me from running my rigs and rolling my kayak in cold water..... :D :D :D

Don’t get me started on fishing, or archery, or bushcraft, or pcp air guns…or…you get the point.
Enjoy the good days and may you find strength on the bad ones 🙏.
So this is what learned today at the crawler course…the scx24 is one heck of a crawler even with the stock motor. The trx4m on the other hand didn’t do so well, it might need more upgrades or it might be better for hiking with it. It is very top heavy and struggled on places the scx24 excelled.

IMG_9947.jpeg

IMG_9946.jpeg

IMG_9943.jpeg

IMG_9944.jpeg

IMG_9945.jpeg

IMG_9948.jpeg

Last edited:
Back