Multi-Charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$Revo_Racer$

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Is there any charger that exists that you can plug up 6+ batteries up to that charges one then the next, and the next and so on? Speed doesn't really matter I just want to be able to plug in a bunch of batteries and wake up with them charged. I won't be charging more the 3s packs.

-thanks

I don't think there's one that does it like that, there are multi chargers that can do up to 4 packs at once. You could also look at parallel charging if you have a high powered charger and power supply. But you should never charge batteries especially lipos well you sleep or even leave them unattended while charging, that's just asking for a fire.

^^^ Agreed Wacmartin. Parallel charging can be really handy but it requires that the lipos have the same specs.

only one i can think of is the icharger 4010, put you 3s on one side and if you have 2s, put on the other side. It's powerful enough to use a para board on both sides. in the morning could have them all charged in 1hour, when you are there to keep an eye on them.
But to parallel charge the voltage has to be quite close to each other aswell as same cell count, otherwise you might get burnt balance wires.

If you really need it, just jet two 4 port chargers

I use a 4 port charger and I love it. Personally that is enough batteries going at once for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back