Morning fun with the Baba 😁

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCNITRO

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
Took the baby out for a walk I told the wife 🤣 ofna ultra lX comp nitro time ... He loves it as much as me 🙂 link to the video

Attachments

• 20211015_102905.jpg
    20211015_102905.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 46
Looked like a lot of fun. Your kiddo is going to grow up lovin RC. If you do landscape vids we could see more of the action 😉

Looked like a lot of fun. Your kiddo is going to grow up lovin RC. If you do landscape vids we could see more of the action 😉
Ano bro iam not really a vid type of person but I'll look into getting better Angeles ... Any tips for me lol

Ano bro iam not really a vid type of person but I'll look into getting better Angeles ... Any tips for me lol
I am no expert either, but if you turn the phone sideways when filming RC's, they move around so much side to side you will get more of the car in the shot. I want to get a Go Pro to do some on car shots eventually, but funding is a bit tight at the moment. Been watching for a good deal on a Hero 7.

I am no expert either, but if you turn the phone sideways when filming RC's, they move around so much side to side you will get more of the car in the shot. I want to get a Go Pro to do some on car shots eventually, but funding is a bit tight at the moment. Been watching for a good deal on a Hero 7.
The GoPros are nice. Even the older ones going prolly all the way back to the 4s or 5s are still good as long as theyre in decent condition.

Get the expensive one so the battery can be removed. Mine keeps hanging up and I have to wait for the battery to drain.
The GoPros are nice. Even the older ones going prolly all the way back to the 4s or 5s are still good as long as theyre in decent condition.
I have 3 3s, a 4 and a 7. Love the 4, but a 3 can work. I use them for my dash cam. The 7 is when I wanna feel frustrated. 😂

Get the expensive one so the battery can be removed. Mine keeps hanging up and I have to wait for the battery to drain.

I have 3 3s, a 4 and a 7. Love the 4, but a 3 can work. I use them for my dash cam. The 7 is when I wanna feel frustrated. 😂
LOL, why is the 7 frustrating? I had a 3 a long time ago and it was ok but my 8 is light years ahead of the 3. When I was looking around for a used one it seemed like somewhere around the 4s or 5s they were all pretty capable. The newer ones just had more bells and whistles.

LOL, why is the 7 frustrating? I had a 3 a long time ago and it was ok but my 8 is light years ahead of the 3. When I was looking around for a used one it seemed like somewhere around the 4s or 5s they were all pretty capable. The newer ones just had more bells and whistles.
I got a 7 brand new. Its constantly trying to get me to reformat the card, and it hangs up alot, so much I put it in a box for a year and a half. Because its a silver, I can't just pull out the battery.

Then we have the I need to update like all this new technology crap is.

I got a 7 brand new. Its constantly trying to get me to reformat the card, and it hangs up alot, so much I put it in a box for a year and a half. Because its a silver, I can't just pull out the battery.

Then we have the I need to update like all this new technology crap is.
Have you tried updating your firmware?

I was going to grab a 9, but there are lots of complaints about it right now.

Cool thanks for the advice bro