Mini-T Upgrade Motor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilBeQuick

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Mini-T Speed Package Upgrade

A local mini/micro racer came in the HS tonight....this guy is the guy to beat around here (Charlotte area) with the mini's and micro's. What he did was take an airplane motor of comparable size and stick it in the Mini-T and DAMN did that thing haul ass. That motor combined with the RS4 pack made the Mini-T scream.
Sorry, for the life of me I can't remember the exact motor he used, but I'll find out tomorrow. BTW, the HS owner was so impressed he ordered a dozen of them to sell as upgrades for the T.

Off topic, but as you can imagine the Mini-T's are flying off the shelves. Tonight alone we sold 3 of them, all within 15 minutes.

Last edited:
my LHS had 24 day before Thanksgiving... all gone by the end of the nite

Also, change your pinions with RS4 pinions.

can anyone tell me an approx size of the motor?

Mini-T Speed Package Upgrade

Anyone out there want to make their Mini-T scream? Here's what you need: Great Planes 280 BB motor, Micro RS4 12t alum pinion gear, Micro RS4 7.2V Micro battery pack. Happy speeding!

Last edited:
Yes Sir, that'll do it.

get it from tower hobbies its only $19.99 I'm geting it and the esc
hope its the good one cya later

Let me know how you like that motor guys, as I was thinking of picking one up if it compares to the BB motor. Anyone used the Baja yet? My assumptions are it is the BB motor with a different sticker and screw holes placed a little different but I really don't know.

Back