Mini MGT 3.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennyboy23

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone have recommend things I should do to it that way I can get parts before it comes. Also any helpfull tips would be great full.

Thanks

Extras, extras, and more extras!! Seriously always have some glowplugs on hand, a good set of wrenching tools, and plenty of patience. That said you can never go wrong with anything RPM. Suspension, skids, shocktowers are all solid investments. An OS woul be a good choice or a Dynamite .19 would make it a handfull to handle but fun

Anyone have recommend things I should do to it that way I can get parts before it comes. Also any helpfull tips would be great full.

Thanks

I purchased one of these about a year back, unfortunately i got it used on ebay, and the engine was toasted. But I can say that there are a few things available that can make this MT scream. neweramodels has a big block kit for it. Get a good pipe. always get some glow plugs, extra tie rods, A arms, shocks, screws, clutch or two. These are the things i bring when running my xl. Can never tell whats gonna go till ya hit something, or the ground. :)

I purchased one of these about a year back, unfortunately i got it used on ebay, and the engine was toasted. But I can say that there are a few things available that can make this MT scream. neweramodels has a big block kit for it. Get a good pipe. always get some glow plugs, extra tie rods, A arms, shocks, screws, clutch or two. These are the things i bring when running my xl. Can never tell whats gonna go till ya hit something, or the ground. :)

A bigblock in a 3.0? That must be a crazy time driving. How has the rest of the driveline held up or did you upgrade that too?

Back