Mini Bash session with GoDale03 today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I'm sure he doesn't even have fluids in the diffs and shocks. Just imagine a slow leaking shock wreaking havoc in one of the glass boxes.

You know, I'm sure he doesn't even have fluids in the diffs and shocks. Just imagine a slow leaking shock wreaking havoc in one of the glass boxes.

That would attract dust... and that would be catostrophic!

Oh I'm sure Rolex has all boxes kept under positive pressure, to prevent dust coming in.

Oh I'm sure Rolex has all boxes kept under positive pressure, to prevent dust coming in.

Think he uses white gloves when he handles it? Sorry Rolex... couldn't resist!

They get several protective coatings of Carnauba enriched wax before being placed in a hermetically sealed, positively pressurized bullet proof showcase. :D
White gloves leave behind traces of lint so I've had special tools made to handle them with.

LMAO, I was about to say something about the lint.

LMAO, I was about to say something about the lint.

I could see it now.... Rolex using his special tools to handle his Savy with "Like a Surgeon" by Madonna playing in the background.

Tom

Always there to lend a reach around hand.

Wow! How did I miss this beating for 2 days?
Here's me operating the joy sticks to move my Savage.....

mod1.jpg

wow! How did i miss this beating for 2 days?
Here's me operating the joy sticks to move my savage.....

mod1.jpg

omfg!!!!

I saw that outfit hanging up the last time I was at your house.
It bothered me then, and I thought it was your girlfriend's....

I'm not sure if I'll ever to be able to sleep again.

What up guys? Hope all of my friends are well.
I see Rolex hasn't changed... I'll bet his neighbors are glad he doesn't get out much. :hehe:

Sounds like you guys had a blast. Would be nice to put a name with a face... drink a brew...

omfg!!!!

I saw that outfit hanging up the last time I was at your house.
It bothered me then, and I thought it was your girlfriend's....

I'm not sure if I'll ever to be able to sleep again.

What up guys? Hope all of my friends are well.
I see Rolex hasn't changed... I'll bet his neighbors are glad he doesn't get out much. :hehe:

Sounds like you guys had a blast. Would be nice to put a name with a face... drink a brew...

We should get together.... it will take a few cases of brews to get that picture out of my head!!!

Good to see you digger!!! Don't be so strange.....I mean don't be a stranger.

That's actually a picture of slowngreen at the moderator's console. He wanted to make that a mandatory uniform for all of us. We refused, but he's still never seen around here without it.

Back