Mini Bash session with GoDale03 today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the runaway, what makes it so hysterical is knowing that it came BACK OUT of the woods, still out of control. :hehe::hehe:

Right! It made a bunch of noice while in the woods.... but then all of a sudden.... back out she came like a rocket! eventually taken down by the crapper. I went pick that truck up and it was like holding a wild animal trying to rip your arm off! I didn't have my mechanics gloves on so plugging the pipe was out of the question.... so I was like TOE! I stuck my foot up to the flywheel and she was once again under control!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Was thinking about that before you posted but didnt want to get off track again, I would seriously try to come for sure.

I have a track out back.... but it is a modest track at best ... but it is a track! If the wife would let me.... I would have you guys over in a second. I am working on her! Hell... where we were at today would be a great place to "Build it and they will come" track. We would have a blast up here in LI!

When you want to make absolutely sure that NOTHING can go wrong, install an electronic kill switch from Killer RC. You can connect it through your 3rd channel or turn off your transmitter to engage it. It cuts the fuel to the carb for an absolute fail safe.

010FS.jpg

You can only know its an absolution if you actually take it off the shelf and run it... :hehe:

When you want to make absolutely sure that NOTHING can go wrong, install a heavy duty shelf bracket from Lowes. You can connect it with large screws through your drywall in to a stud It keeps the truck high and dry for an absolute fail safe.

010FS.jpg

Fixed it for you Ralph :hehe:

Simple, it's a spring that will pull the throttle closed should you lose power to the receiver rendering a fail safe useless.

And I just became a life member of the return spring club!

If I ever get my nitros off the work bench I will put one on.... Thank god for electric keeping my RC addiction under control until then..

Last edited:
Fixed it for you Ralph :hehe:

I thought you would have to add fuel to it to make it unsafe so the failsafe would actually be a necessary component! I think Rolex calls his the dust safe! Sorry I couldnt resist!

This is officially rag on Rolex night, hes getting his ban hammer and ban stick ready for us,, WOO BARE THE CHEEKS BOYS!!

I knew I was leaving myself wide open for a good beating. :hehe:

I'd enjoy NOTHING more than a get together as long as none of you guys from this site show up and ruin my day. :p:

I am the LAST person to offend anyone, lol I kid around and get along with everybody, I know I am very likable because I have had customer complaints at 7-11 that I'm too happy and over enthusiastic, so no worries on my part TRUST ME!

I am still laughing thinking about that, you standing there with a look of wtf just happened while your truck is upside down outside the crapper building reving away...So you gonna get that! LMFAO!!!

Thats the look I imagined, I had the same look on my first run away LOL

Thats the look I imagined, I had the same look on my first run away LOL

Dude.... at first I couldn't get the words out.... I just kept trying to get it to turn... but off it went wot in the exact oposite direction... it was just wide open space too... if it had not hit a bump that knocked it in the direction of the woods I think the truck would still be on the Long Island Expressway! Instead is shot into the woods..... then shot out of the woods! I just stood and watched in horror! LOL I still can't believe nothing was damaged!

Imagine someone trying to take a dump in that crapper while all of this is happening.

Imagine someone trying to take a dump in that crapper while all of this is happening.

Right! Thankfully there was a big tuft of grass on the front corner that dampened the blow so it didn't hit the bumper head on. The grass just shot the truck up and when the wheels hit the crapper, it just flipped over. The tires in the rear looked like pizza cutters they were so thin!

:hehe: I woulda ran out of that crapper pants to the knees or possibly off and never looked back! :hehe: LMAO!!

:hehe: I woulda ran out of that crapper pants to the knees or possibly off and never looked back! :hehe: LMAO!!

Thankfully we were the only ones there... it would have been very interesting if someone were in there though!

George Michael and an unnamed cop.

Looks like alot of fun.

Back to the runaway, what makes it so hysterical is knowing that it came BACK OUT of the woods, still out of control. :hehe::hehe:

You should know best Rolex... Nitro's do not like nature! They like being stored inside in a warm comfy glass show case and dusted lightly with a microfiber towel...

SCREW YOU TREES!!!! I'M HIDING IN THE CRAPPER!!!

You should know best Rolex... Nitro's do not like nature! They like being stored inside in a warm comfy glass show case and dusted lightly with a microfiber towel...

SCREW YOU TREES!!!! I'M HIDING IN THE CRAPPER!!!

Hell.... Rolex's nitros don't even like nitro!:D

Back