Mgt gas to electric

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronass

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Well it’s just about done. I just live this truck but hated tuning the nitro engine so I converted it to electric. Just waiting for my motor support bracket that hex made for me. It’s 6s lol

IMG_5968.jpeg

Put all the weight towards front. This thing is a wheelie machine.

Looking good! I just hope the nitro drive train can hold up to the 6S power. :)

Looking good! I just hope the nitro drive train can hold up to the 6S power. :)
Me too! I have yet to go full throttle yet… but soon. my motor support shipped today. It’s looks nice what he made. Adjustable also.

20230607_184133.jpeg

20230607_184142.jpeg

Well it’s just about done. I just live this truck but hated tuning the nitro engine so I converted it to electric. Just waiting for my motor support bracket that hex made for me. It’s 6s lol

View attachment 167299
Put all the weight towards front. This thing is a wheelie machine.

Look awesome ,I never had any issue with diffs on the MGT's ,if they have good fluids ,they are just about bullet proof ,
that was one thing that AE did right on these trucks!..:thumbs-up::cool:
However ,the diff housing is weak where the hinge pin goes in ,watch out for those areas!

Thanks guys. I took the brand new team corally 6s system out of Kronos xp v2. I put a hobby wing max8 combo in the Kronos from the rip cause the esc failed. Lol but thank u guys. And I will redo the diffs before I beat on it. Ear plugs center, 100k front and 50 rear? What ya think? Basher only
Kronos max8

Attachments

• IMG_5972.jpeg
    IMG_5972.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 21
Back