Max 8 ESC blinking power switch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aelira05

RC Newbie
Reaction score
My Hobby wing max 8 ESC turned off on me while I was driving it. The power switch is just blinking red when I try to turn it on, not the ESC, and there’s nothing in the manual about it. It happened after I connected some lights. I already disconnected the lights and made sure all the connections in the receiver box were good, but it’s still doing it. I also charged the batteries in balance mode on my traxxas charger, (I’m using traxxas batteries and swapped the plugs), and they were fully charged. The only thing I would be curious about is that when I was messing with the charger, I put the batteries in fast charging mode and they stopped charging randomly because of the voltage being too high or too low. The 3rd light was blinking on the traxxas charger and I read the manual and it said that it was because of the voltage. But I’m not sure how to fix that or if that is even the problem.

start reading the manuals.
What do you mean? There’s nothing in the manuals about the switch blinking red. I know about when the light on the actual ESC blinks red, but I’ve never heard about the power switch blinking red.

What do you mean? There’s nothing in the manuals about the switch blinking red. I know about when the light on the actual ESC blinks red, but I’ve never heard about the power switch blinking red.
You may have to email HW and ask them. I can't find anything about that online other than a couple of others asking about the same problem with no answers. Let us know what you find out :)

I dont run hw junk due to these types of issue . so esc is blinking red and nothing in manual refers to this.E hw ..

Back