Mad force??? or "common" monster?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supernitro17

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok so I've had the savage, dont really want a tmaxx, and dont really want to pay all the cash for a revo.

i like the way that the mad force is built like a "real" monster truck. anyone have any feedback on them> I've seen them run and they look like fun (a little slow off the line... but oh well).

id be using it just for fun and cruising around running stuff over... would i get bored with a mad force being my only monster ?

i have a rusty that is about to get an insane setup, and I'm trying to keep my number of vehicles to a minimum, but i can't stop wanting another monster...

its either a mad force or a sport maxx.... (i like simple designs)

nevermind... i think I'm going with a sportmaxx... saw too many bad breaks on mad forces...

You said you didn't want a T-Maxx but a Sportmaxx is a 2 wheel drive Tmaxx.The same exact truck minus the front diff and stuff that makes it 4 wheel drive.The MGT is a simple design compared to the Savage..

yeah i thought about the MGT..

i know the smaxx and tmaxx are the same, but i just like how cheap the smaxx's are compared to other stuff... but i guess if i am going to get a monster i may as well get a 4wd

What is your budget like? What do you want it to be RTR? I may have a ride if you want to get a used ride. PM me if you are interested.

Jon

Back