Losi Tenacity TT Pro Front Bumper Upgrade Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LosiFan143

RCTalk Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys!
I’m new to the forum and have a TT Pro and was wondering what front bumpers would work. I’m looking at upgrading because the stock bumper transfers all the impact into the diff case and shock tower. I know because I crashed into a cattle gate and had to replace the diff case, shock tower and the little plastic piece that connects them.
I know the RPM bumper will fit but I still want to be able to have the light bar fit. If it does, please show me a pic.
I was also interested in part #LOSB2421. It’s a TEN-SCTE 3.0 part I think.
And then the little plastic piece that sits in front of the diff case keeps breaking so the bumper brace is currently not really secured. GPM makes a metal version but I’ve never heard of them and on ebay, it comes straight from China.
Any recommendations would be great.

D6D8266E-51A2-4294-9F3A-B90B794E4FD9.jpeg

I've never owned a Tenacity TT Pro but I've used quite a bit of GPM parts over the years and generally they are good hardened aluminum upgrades. AsiaTees.com is one of the main resellers and has good prices. Shipping is from overseas so it does take around 2-3 weeks for delivery. If you're not in a hurry the prices are usually better straight from AsiaTees. :2cents:

Back