losi muggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdiesel06

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
any one here have a team losi muggy? how u like it and whats the difference between it and the lst 2?

I know two of my friends that have them. Both are great vehicles. The LST2 is great for bashing and jumping and is fast as well. The Muggy will handle better if you are more into tracks.

They are pretty different... I know the muggy has a handful of durability issues. The chassis is soft, bends like a banana after a short while, the steering is sloppy, the bulkhead screws shear off pretty easily as well. When it stays together, it handles really well.

Muggy when run in the arena truck (truggy) class gets owned. It's a turd with wheels and rc gear.

Isn't it more of an ecanomical basher truggy? The 8ight T would probably be better for racing... higher grade of truck.

yes, I just don't see why people buy a truggy to bash with though. I'll be 100% honest, I don't know what class a Muggy was trying to get into but it's a pile

Maybe it's an entry level thing... Your right though. Since losi has the 8ight T, it seems pretty useless to have a muggy as well. Pretty much the same class of truck. Maybe they like competing with themselves? lol

I would definately go with the LST2 if you want to just have fun and bash.

I agree with Jet on the Muggy, about getting the 8T instead of the Muggy.

Losi 8ight T is the way to go mate. The muggy is a great looker but from what I have read on forums it can be weak without a few hopups.
I have an 8ight T and use it for bashing and all in all it is one tough truggy.

Back