Should i buy a Losi 5ive T 2.0 or a 30 Degree North DTT-7 V2?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJSRCLIFE

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello everyone, How's it going? I'm planning to get a Losi 5ive-T 2.0 or a 30 Degree North DTT-7 V2 29cc RTR from Fearless RC's website in the next couple of years but i want to know what you all think i should get before making a confirmed decision.

Here's the site for the 30DNT V2 https://fearlessrc.com/product/TDN99001/ if you've never seen or heard about this truck it's essentially a Losi 2.0 clone.

Hello everyone, How's it going? I'm planning to get a Losi 5ive-T 2.0 or a 30 Degree North DTT-7 V2 29cc RTR from Fearless RC's website in the next couple of years but i want to know what you all think i should get before making a confirmed decision.

Here's the site for the 30DNT V2 https://fearlessrc.com/product/TDN99001/ if you've never seen or heard about this truck it's essentially a Losi 2.0 clone.
I thought it was a 1.0 clone?

How's it going everyone, It's been awhile since i wrote in this post but i'm still trying to make up my mind which truck i want to get even though it'll be a couple of years before i buy either the 30 North V2 or the Losi 5ive-T 2.0 i've been told both are great trucks and i should whichever one i can afford.

How's it going everyone, It's been awhile since i wrote in this post but i'm still trying to make up my mind which truck i want to get even though it'll be a couple of years before i buy either the 30 North V2 or the Losi 5ive-T 2.0 i've been told both are great trucks and i should whichever one i can afford.
The best way to know, buy both. You don't know what your missing until you experience it. Me personally I look at power. May the larger mill win.

I wish i could afford them both but i sort of can't. I the advantages of the 30 North since it has a 7075 chassis, a tuned pipe from stock and the unbreakable body panels. The advantages of the Losi is the quality, the genuine Zenoah 32cc engine, the included Spektrum receiver and i like the stock body style even it's less durable then the 30DN. So i'm kind of torn between them.

Save your pennies, wait and see what comes out by the time your ready. There may be something new and exciting by then. I hope so anyway. Losi 5t 2.0 all day

Save your pennies, wait and see what comes out by the time your ready. There may be something new and exciting by then. I hope so anyway. Losi 5t 2.0 all day
Thanks for your kind words, I hope someday Losi might make a 3.0 5T if they do i'll buy that over the 2.0 and after i get my X-Maxx, My Outcast 8s EXB and my XO-1 all built up i'll probably start saving for the 5T.

Thanks for your kind words, I hope someday Losi might make a 3.0 5T if they do i'll buy that over the 2.0 and after i get my X-Maxx, My Outcast 8s EXB and my XO-1 all built up i'll probably start saving for the 5T.
Oh boy! that's quiet the wish list. But I total understand and at one time my list was long. Over time the list gets shorter, but the rc shelf turns into a room

Oh boy! that's quiet the wish list. But I total understand and at one time my list was long. Over time the list gets shorter, but the rc shelf turns into a room
My list has gotten shorter over time i made so great progress this thanks to a couple of trades. There is a few things i'll have to do before buying my 5ive-t i need a new shelf for the garage, a gas can and the oil but i already have two transmitters i could use i just need to get a receiver for either one of them.

I'll be buying a 30 degree north roller for Christmas. I'm going to do an electric conversion though. I'm may get a used Losi if I find a deal. I prefer the 30° body though.

I'll be buying a 30 degree north roller for Christmas. I'm going to do an electric conversion though. I'm may get a used Losi if I find a deal. I prefer the 30° body though.
I had thought of getting the 30 North V2 roller and do an electric conversion with a Max 5 G2 or a Max 4 combo to make the 30 North worth it over the Losi 5T 2.0

Back