Losi Mini 8ight T Dog Bones (Front)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miltate1123

RC Newbie
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Does any know how I can fix my front Dog Bones on my Losi Mini 8ight T? Every time i turn at speed they come out of the hub.

Hmm. Idk. Wonder if they are the same from the mini b? Probably not.
eBay or some stores like that will be best to try to find. It's a discontinued car so parts are harder to find.

On my mini b, if you crash hard, ball cup pops out which makes the dog bone eject from the car. That's why I spray painted the dogbones orange so I can see them on a grey/black carpet track.

Hmm. Idk. Wonder if they are the same from the mini b? Probably not.
eBay or some stores like that will be best to try to find. It's a discontinued car so parts are harder to find.

On my mini b, if you crash hard, ball cup pops out which makes the dog bone eject from the car. That's why I spray painted the dogbones orange so I can see them on a grey/black carpet track.
Thanks for the input. I have the Mini B as well and I love it. I think I am going to rebuild the joints, hubs and get new dong bones and see it that helps. It seems like the dog bones are too short. I did buy it used so rebuild them is the way to go.

I am thinking about upgrading to the MIP CVDs on my B. So if I pop the ball cup, they won't eject out. But heard they might have some binding issues when suspension is compressed? Not sure.

Back