Losi truggy mods

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millhouse

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
So I plan on putting diff oil in my differentials. I also want to try and put arma talion wheels and tires on it, also the shocks off of a talion. I don’t really want to spend the money on these items if they don’t fit. Any one ever try these mods?? Also going to go one tooth larger on the clutch bell. This would be going on a Losi eight t rtr

So I plan on putting diff oil in my differentials. I also want to try and put arrma talion wheels and tires on it, also the shocks off of a talion. I don’t really want to spend the money on these items if they don’t fit. Any one ever try these mods?? Also going to go one tooth larger on the clutch bell. This would be going on a Losi eight t rtr
I have not tried the mods you are thinking about but I did upgrade my diffs and shocks to TLR spec and those worked out just fine on the same vehicle as you have. I also added one tooth to the clutch bell but didn't really notice much difference, might need to go 2 or 3 to notice much, from what I have read.

Back