losi mini t 2.0 left side slower

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just compressed the suspension and it kinda lift in air. do you think the base body is bent or somthing?
Chassis could be bent, but if it is only on that side, I would guess not
Maybe its slop in the arm / pivot block?

Maybe experiment with the preload, put less preload on the shocks (move the collar up) and see if it still does it.

Maybe experiment with the preload, put less preload on the shocks (move the collar up) and see if it still does it.
thanks for the advice, now it seems to be a lot better than before. although while accelerating that wheel keeps popping up more

after rebuilding, it seems so smooth and lot of wheelies. feels like new again

also any idea on how to open the dynamite moto and clean it? google docent show anything and there are no screws on the motor

someone on discord posted this image and said it will come apart

does this comes under warranty? as its only been 40days since my purchase?
Yes, it's still under warranty and in order to separate the two pieces you can try prying it off with some dykes like in the picture below, although that's a 1/8 scale diff gear. Also, if it seems like it still doesn't want to budge, apply some heat to it while trying to pry it.

20210918_103743.jpg

Yes, it's still under warranty and in order to separate the two pieces you can try prying it off with some dykes like in the picture below, although that's a 1/8 scale diff gear. Also, if it seems like it still doesn't want to budge, apply some heat to it while trying to pry it.

View attachment 177905
so all i have to do is pull them apart with heat, no need to rotate them right? they just pressed them togeather

although losi game a replacement❤️, i just dont want to throw a working part. i will try to do what you have suggested as i have nothing to loose anyway

so all i have to do is pull them apart with heat, no need to rotate them right? they just pressed them togeather

although losi game a replacement❤️, i just dont want to throw a working part. i will try to do what you have suggested as i have nothing to loose anyway
I'm making the assumption it's press fit because someone else said so. If it is, then that should work. Putting another one back on may prove a challenge too, though.