Losi 8 and Spektrum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trxnitrosport

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've heard alot about the Losi 8 blowing out throttle/brake servos. I run the DX2.0 on my XTm XT2 and am having the same issue. Funny thing is that I installed the same servos I thought I'd blown out on a Hitec stock receiver and it works perfectly. So the servo isn't bad, but the Spektrum receiver thinks it's dead. Can anyone explain this or at let me know if there is a fix other than sending it back to Spektrum. I have a race coming up in 2 weeks and don't think they can get it back to me that fast.

Thanks in advance.

Send it back to Spektrum. I sent my DX2 system back when I first got it because my reciever pack shorted when I installed it. I sent it out FedEx 2-Day on Monday and got it back on Friday. Its been working flawlessly since.

Funny you say that since they have always told me 10-14 days to service mine. Then again, mine is used. but I am now sending it back for the same thing a second time.

Back