NEW Losi Mini B 1/16 2wd Buggy Brushless

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
NEW Losi Mini B 1/16 2wd Buggy Brushless

Comes with all new Spektrum electronics. Spektrum battery, Spektrum brushless 2 in 1, Spektrum rx/tx, and new Spektrum SX108 servo.

Previous RTR was Dynamite/ Horizon Electronics, brushed, and had the SX107 servo, which the new servo I think is basically the same.

New RTR has new front and rear tires, looks to be for outdoor dirt.

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...=hero-banner&cp_campaign=standard-new-release

I already built up my Mini so I ain't getting a new one.

Looks like it also comes with the new Spektrum mini USB C charger.

Besides all of that, looks like the same.

Last edited:

LOS01024T2_A12_1ZLOVFU0.jpg

LOS01024T2_A4_1ZLOVFU0.jpg

LOS01024T2_A1_1ZLOVFU0.jpg

LOS01024T2_A2_1ZLOVFU0.jpg

LOS01024T2_A3_1ZLOVFU0.jpg

LOS01024T2_A0_1ZLOVFU0.jpg

i might get one sometime, but by the time i really need one, the 3.0 will be out 🤣
We will see. Mini B is based off of the full size 1/10 kit, which currently is TLRs 22 5.0. Which hasn't been updated for a few years. Besides the tires new body colors and design, and electronics, it looks like the same.
Here are some running pics

FB_IMG_1697736191440.jpg

FB_IMG_1697736179919.jpg

FB_IMG_1697736189406.jpg

FB_IMG_1697736181855.jpg

Last edited:
ehh. with this you get everything. with teh roller you need to buy stuff. alot of it.
True, but with the roller, you can put in your own electronics, which can be better than what the RTRs come with.

TLR just came out with TLR Tuned Option parts for both the Mini T, and B.

New Aluminum shocks with bleeder screw/cap

Sway Bars

CF Front+Rear Shock Towers

Aluminum Front Camber Block

And More.

https://www.horizonhobby.com/search...VoqASDDl72tyyVqm-DVcO6Bgy6U-Nac2NEFwnSM51fSeo

Taller shock perches so they fixed our problem we were having.
Servo Saver from the 1/16 Drag car
They revised the ball cups, which people are still having problems with so, all that I can say is drive more carefully and safely. One of my buddies already has one on preorder so i guess ill preorder some TLR Tuned parts and get my Mini back running. And might sell some spare parts I have.

Cool new release i'm currently looking into getting back into rc car racing someday and i might go for team Losi or TLR with this new Mini B Brushless and build up to a 22X-4 Elite and 22 5.0 Elite to convert it to suit my carpet track. I also looked at AE's new race kits with the B74.2 and the B6.4 i already have a B74.1 that i'm pretty familiar with and it only needs new tires and a new wing.

Back