Losi 1/18 Mini-Slider

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing

Attachments

• LOSB0205-250.jpe
    LOSB0205-250.jpe
    11.4 KB · Views: 186
The late model racer conversion is sweet. I may have to jump on one of these.

It may share some parts with the mini-t, but the chassis is definitely different. Looks to be an improvement over the mini-t.

yeah, the chassis is definately totally different. Everything foward looks the same and the rear tower looks to be very similar as well. If I had to guess I'd say you could buy the body/rollcage, wheels/tires, and chassis/battery hold down to do the conversion. They must have gotten tired of watching AE have so much success selling 1 car as 4 different models.

And there using stick packs now. That is sweet.

Bryson

These guys are already racing them at the local dirt oval track.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=Eqpa5nW0m5k&mode=related&search="]YouTube - 1/18th Losi Mini Slider Sprint Cars Fremont Raceway[/ame]

I went to check out the track in the video below last Saturday night. After seeing them on the track I decided to order one. I'll be racing the new spec class which only allows shock oil, springs and gearing changes. Motor, battery, and tires must be stock.

I'll post a review once my new slider arrives.

Lil suckers are quick! I am sure there will be different classes in the future including brushless. Nice find.

They run an open class with these sliders with ball diffs, lipo and brushless. The top drivers can run 60 laps in 5 minutes...so no blinking allowed. lol

The spec class is just starting up, since there are no novice classes at the track.

The track I race has just got the oval going I will be adding one of these to the fleet of rcs soon...I drove one a week ago and they are pretty fast stock....looks like a fun class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The drive line is 175ft in the centerline. Here are a couple pics (taken by one of the top local racers).

Attachments

• IMG_4263.JPG
    IMG_4263.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4266.JPG
    IMG_4266.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 123
I really want one, but after all the mini-t problems I had the last couple times it was raced I am now hesitant to get a Slider.

Look forward to your review on it.

we bashed the heck out of one the other day and it held up great,i think they have worked all the bugs out....I'm getting one after i pick up a mini to go race with fasteddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that mini as in 18th scale, or mini as in mini-z?

18th scale i love it i now have 2 sliders

Back