Looks like I need to soak the property

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Bad fires 🔥 going on and I took a little nap woke up to the smell of a fire 🔥.

Attachments

• 207C47BA-B6C0-4FEB-81CC-008A49022646.jpeg
    207C47BA-B6C0-4FEB-81CC-008A49022646.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 36
Probably sleep with my face mask tonight

Will do. I can drive a man van real fast!!

Fires 🔥 scare me. A lot of dry trees and brush here.

Not a good situation, I feel like 1/3 of California has burned in the last three or four years. I'm so tired of it raining ash every summer. Be safe.

Yea I’m tired of it AZ is same way. We need some rain. Water 💧 is running out ect. California, Arizona, and Nevada is in trouble

Id may be next been super dry all winter and already had a fire within a couple miles for my house today
Scary you could lose everything and nothing you can do about it.

While it's no where remotely close to the problem in California and the surrounding states, but in my region of NH/MA, we've been having rain issues as well. We were in a drought last summer, and we're still in a deficit now. Not looking good heading into summer.

Stay safe, guys!

While it's no where remotely close to the problem in California and the surrounding states, but in my region of NH/MA, we've been having rain issues as well. We were in a drought last summer, and we're still in a deficit now. Not looking good heading into summer.

Stay safe, guys!
Sad and scary

Everyone just be safe.

Bad fires 🔥 going on and I took a little nap woke up to the smell of a fire 🔥.
Thats called the sun and its supposed to be on fire bro...lol just playin...that pic does look a little bit like a sunset tho.

I wish i could give you guys all of our rain...supposed to rain for like a week straight here starting later today

Sun getting ready to set but behind smoke. Send us the rain 😁

Will do brotha just went out side smoke is low right now due to over night but I can see mountains so that’s good yesterday couldn’t see them. Just the wind out here and you not sending ur rain sucks.. 😁

Will do brotha just went out side smoke is low right now due to over night but I can see mountains so that’s good yesterday couldn’t see them. Just the wind out here and you not sending ur rain sucks.. 😁
Well its gotta make a cross country journey to get to ya so it may be a few days lol

Fires 🔥 scare me. A lot of dry trees and brush here.

I feel ya. When my parents buy property, I'm putting a water tank and pump on a trailer ready for the occasion.

Atleast you dont have to worry about sinkhole season when it rains after the drought.

I feel ya. When my parents buy property, I'm putting a water tank and pump on a trailer ready for the occasion.

Atleast you dont have to worry about sinkhole season when it rains after the drought.
Shoot guess I’ll have to ask work for one of there water trucks 😁

Attachments

• 67F2DB8F-45D2-447A-AE66-84503E503C79.jpeg
    67F2DB8F-45D2-447A-AE66-84503E503C79.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 31
Back