LiPO charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That charger comes under about 10 different names. It is a good one, especially for the price. That looks like the correct AC power supply.
Mine came with knock off dean's connectors. It had every charge lead I need and then some.
Glow ignitor
3 pin rx pack adapter & JR 2 pin rx adapter leads.
Alligator clips
The only thing it lacks is a micro deans or traxxas connector.
There is a big difference between the knockoff's and true Dean's ultra plugs. The true Dean's seperate sooo much easier. I equipped my old Dynamite charger with true Dean's.
But for 50 bucks you can't beat that setup!
That squid looks like the ticket if you need all those extras. I may look into one later for simplicity.

Well I placed my order today. Both items were on back order and with international shipping from Hong Kong it could take a while to get here.

i have that charger and i love it! it works well with everything. i am running mine straight up with a 12v DC wall adapter. (you know those plugs with the boxes that plug in the wall?) it works great!

Well I placed my order today. Both items were on back order and with international shipping from Hong Kong it could take a while to get here.

I ordered some lipos from the same place yesterday.. ill let you know when i get mine an visa versa.

if you have the lipo packs with the bannana plug connections instead of the ones with pre-soldered wires, i created an adapter that can be used to balance these types of batteries.
oooh skematics lol

Back