Lets see everyones rig

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcraig

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
So what's up everyone I just wanted to see what everyone was running. Feel free to post a pic

Arrma generic ramp truck. Its replacement will be tested this Sunday. No pics till the next run of the truck of the month contest.

20230326_105418.jpg

Last edited:
Nice truck though

Wait a minute. What is that yellow Jeep?
The yellow Jeep is the wife's Redcat Everest 10.
The blue is my Gen 7. Aweome trucks.
The reservoir is Crane Creek Reservoir, awesome water for big Crappie
and as you can see, it's incredible for crawling. As far as you can see is the same type of terrain.

The yellow Jeep is the wife's Redcat Everest 10.
The blue is my Gen 7. Aweome trucks.
The reservoir is Crane Creek Reservoir, awesome water for big Crappie
and as you can see, it's incredible for crawling. As far as you can see is the same type of terrain.
I don't believe I've seen the jeep before. Looks sweet! Looks like a fun spot. You certainly are spolied for choice of cool places to run your crawlers.

A philosophy.
I like to build beautiful, articulated works of art that you can drive down the street and have everyone say "Very nice, how much?" Enjoy building cars more than driving them.
I did get into build race cars after my friend showed me "Ford vs Ferrari" and allowed me to trade to get a used rig and build into a race car. This spawned building 3 more Rustler race cars, dubbed HPE0001, HPE0002, HPE0003, HPE0004 HPE= Heisenburg Performance Enhanced.
Everything I own is Traxxas, so I might be considered low rent, but I prefer to customize things cool rather than just have them maxed out after simply unpacking them.
Look up the thread "Bodies by Heisenburg" to see my earliest work, boats by Heisenburg to see some cool lighting on boats, click on my build thread contributor badge for my "Slagster", and maybe search HPE to find out what makes those Rustlers special. I forgot the name of that thread, maybe I'll look it up for you if you're still curious.
I have done all of my 1:1 scales in RC form, and only 1 movie car. Just don't like doing RC movie cars, but plastic 1:24 scales, love doing them

With 2 boats, 8 land vehicles, and 49 bodies for them, I don't know what to post. Not sure anyone cares for my style of RCing.
We like pics of anything RC. And nothing wrong with Traxxas. Your builds are all nice man.

I actually had to exile from here for a while for possibly over reacting to a post a few months ago in which I was referred to as a nut job. And they were probably right, I went off on a rant of a sort that didn't seem provoked. After I finish my home renovations this year, I could possibly become more active, for now, I just check in, anyone curious, usually just refer to my old posts.
I'll try posting a possibly less than popular question, see if I am as out cast as I believe.

Traxxas Slash 2wd BL converted, fully upgraded to my felt like maximum (pictured as a basher, not a current pic, now a race / track basher for indoor dirt)
Traxxas Rustler 2wd BL converted, tried to race it, stadium truck with this thing isn't my thing, I would be better with an actual race kit or a mini truggy.
Losi Mini B - BL converted - Upgraded - fun carpet club racer (local carpet track is closing up so I'm not running it until we find another spot, dont wanna risk running it at a bigger and rough indoor dirt track)
Associated B74.1D, pictured as a carpet racer when I first started racing a couple months ago (June) I race this in the 4wd 13.5 stock buggy / wheeler class. Maybe gonna move to mod in the future? Again since the local carpet track is closing up, it is now a indoor dirt racer.
These are the pics I had on my laptop so these aren't that current but its the jist of my cars.
PXL_20230822_161317292.MP.jpg
363296251_1285132432194735_7453018694355465231_n.jpg
358035893_224375567218528_2761031619299973776_n.jpg

I race Rustlers in parking lots circle track style. (The Heisenburg Cup)
When I saw I have all the parts to build a Slash, I decided to build it as a lark in case I do go to a professional track, as it is competition friendly. I would upgrade as parts become available to me in trade, or buy as needed to economically race. I hear it can get you in the door if you're a good driver, but the winners are always driving more expensive cars.
I like the ones in the last pic. The kid I do most of my trading with has those in some manufacture. I think he said the smaller of the 2, he has no use for. I like it, but also have no practical use for, but think I would enjoy, so I let him know I have my eye on it.