Lets see everyones rig

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I call it the “shredder”
IMG_4170.jpeg

A build based off scx10.2 parts
IMG_4796.jpeg

With 2 boats, 8 land vehicles, and 49 bodies for them, I don't know what to post. Not sure anyone cares for my style of RCing.
We do. We like to see all RCs here.
20231118_111139_resized.jpg

Been having fun with my Lim.

Last edited:
I should probably put this post in my build thread of this truck but here it goes: Scx24 with a bunch of free upgrades that make it way more capable. The upgrades that I bought are the Treal brass wheel weights, the treal brass steering linkage, an emax ES08MA11 servo, an upgraded steering servo mount. I forgot the brand and I can’t take the servo off to check right now because I don’t know where my tool to work on the scx24 is at. I also added the hot racing bigger pitch spur and pinion gear set. For free mods, I moved the stock shocks down to the chassis rails, took an old plastic gift card and cut out long rectangles with the edges rounded then drilled holes in the middle of the cut out gift card pieces and at the very end of the pieces, then you mount the bottom of the shock to the hole on the end of the little plastic piece then put a screw through the middle hole and screw that to the stock mounting hole for the shock on the axle and the flex increase is crazy. I then cut the top off of the bronco body and now it isn’t as top heavy.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

It’s perfect, it used to be on the losi so whatever I trimmed for that just works. Some fender trimming was required. I did trim the rear bumper section on the body to fit around the bumper of the truck. I didn’t need to trim as much as I did. The dimples on the bed were perfect for the .3 mounting points. This body was advertised for a slash I think.
IMG_4955.jpeg
IMG_4956.jpeg

I think this is my favorite build that I have done considering all the mods this rig went through. It's fun to drive around with the trailer too.And I have a thing for small scale stuff.
Screenshot_20231114_055811.jpg

20220511_122124.jpg

20220515_203130.jpg

20230204_071056.jpg

20230204_094518.jpg

Back