Lets play "Name that tool"!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea. Been long enough? You win. What is it?

What is this?
1662251603265.png
It's been on a wish list of mine for a long time. It's one of those things that if I were to buy one, I probably wouldn't use it.

I think it sends out or measures the different voltages to other electrical components. Music or computer. Maybe a splitter for a sailboat or camper system.

Some sort of battery voltage tester?

I think it sends out or measures the different voltages to other electrical components. Music or computer. Maybe a splitter for a sailboat or camper system.
you're both on the right track. Its for testing voltages on all the various plugs of a PC power supply

A tool is defined as…. Something used to perform a task. Or a shiny thing you want because it’s cool looking and even though you don’t need it you might and so you have to have it.

A tool is defined as…. Something used to perform a task. Or a shiny thing you want because it’s cool looking and even though you don’t need it you might and so you have to have it.
I thought Grey was showing off a gaming device. He replied as I was typing that, so I changed my response mid entry 🤣😉

I've got one for you. This is RC specific. Both of the smaller parts are hinged where they attach.

IMG20220908025231.jpg

You just can't pull the wool over the eyes of some of these guys here, @Greywolf74 being one of them . ;)