Late night cravings...do you get them?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let it show up, soon

That's hilarious, I'm pushing 60 and still haven't figured out the fine art of finesse with the fairer sex either! Hahaha

At this rate, I probably never will, but it's been a lot of fun trying...

Yeah, so in the near future, that induction cook top will just appear on the kitchen counter, one fine morning. What, a Mystery?
I gaurantee, You will appreciate it's simplicity.
And cost saving energy efficiency!

I also enjoy use of my portable Napolian grill with infra-red cyramic plate.

Chas

Last edited:
You don't! What you're saying is impossible. Just buy it not as a gift, and if she's the one who does most of the cooking she'll probably end up using once in awhile.

Women are weird I would love to get a nice, high end bbq with all the bells and whistles as a gift.

I got a killer grill but I'm the grill guy. I'm just saying I'm still young and I appreciate my health. If I do this wrong you may not hear from me.again....

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 2:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:52 AM ----------

That's hilarious, I'm pushing 60 and still haven't figured out the fine art of finesse with the fairer sex either! Hahaha

At this rate, I probably never will, but it's been a lot of fun trying...

Yeah, so in the near future, that induction cook top will just appear on the kitchen counter, one fine morning. What, a Mystery?
I gaurantee, You will appreciate it's simplicity.
And cost saving energy efficiency!

I also enjoy use of my portable Napolian grill with infra-red cyramic plate.

Chas

hpi 106364 Savage X 4.6 Big Block~DX3s
Blade mQX \ mCP X BL \ Heli-Max 1SQ~DX6i@AnyLink \ Traxxas QR-1
Align TRex 700E 750MX (530KV) DFC HV Castle ICE2 HV 120 3GX 3.0~DX8 {RealFlight 6.5}

I've come to the conclusion there is no figuring it out. It is what it is, we men are wrong and must grill, mow, and pay bills. I'm OK with that as I've become accustomed to it lol. But as I do Mich of the cooking I do not dare bring home cooking hardware without using it first at least 5 times first. This is my rule of thumb....5. This works for me.

Raffle Winner

Five times = The Charm! hahaha

Sound's like you may be onto an answer...
Perhaps it's the relative of getting used to something, becoming familiar with your prize...

Tell her you won the door prize at Walmart... or anywhere they carry this unit.

Nothing like grilling, for carcinogen intake!! Snarling

Chas

Me and Ms.Jane like to eat the kitchen when she seduces me with thc.

Dinner is served, @ 4:20

Me and Ms.Jane like to eat the kitchen when she seduces me with thc.

Munching your way through... A food trip!

So you date a gal named Herb? Hahaha

Please don't eat the kitchen... Leave some for us. Smile

Chas

I do love me some special k or honey bunches. Good for ya

Yeah... that would be a no.
Corn pops
honeycomb
lucky charms
cocoa puffs
captain crunch regular
captain crunch pb

Now I want cereal!

Cereal has been my "go to" food since I was a kid. When my wife first came to my house, she wanted to make me dinner. She opened the cupboard, found 2 bowls and 2 spoons... and 4 boxes of cereal with 2 gallons of milk in the fridge.
She was like "What are you? A 14 year old crack head?!?!?"

I've since graduated to eating coco wheats off the stove or grape nuts in the microwave... but that's when I want a warm dinner. :)

Lmao. I like all those cereals but I go for the healthiest ones these days. Once in awhile I'll steal a bowl of my.kids cereal lol.

Eating healthy breakfast cereal

For cereal, I'm quite picky, I do enjoy Shreddies with brown sugar, but my all time favorite is Quaker Harvest Crunch, any flavor..

Still prefer a peanut butter and jam or honey on toasted whole wheat.

Chas

Back