Late night cravings...do you get them?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChasCS

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm getting hungry, and it's late, what should I make?

What I'm craving is a big plate of spaghetti with a salad and some garlic toast...

It may end up a whole wheat peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich, toasted. And a large glass of chocolate milk... or some Mint Medley tea, yeah!!

So what do you's like for a snack/meal before bed time?

Breyer's Ice-cream is so awesome...

Chas

I get hungry and eat every night and I hate it! So does my gf so that makes it impossible to ignore. However I buy fresh fruit and eat that because I am a health nut, last thing I need is carbs in the middle of the night...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

The Tourist

That's funny, because I ride the Tour De France in my dreams!
So I actually need to carbo load! Smile

Yeah, you're right, eating healthy at bedtime is smart.
Well, anytime really, but your stomach doesn't need all that extra work when you're sleeping.

Chas

Last edited:
I like to sleep at at night.
Another useless thread....
:loser::censored:

Oh man, ChasCS you ever have those Reece's pieces ice cream that look like Reece's cups, I always have a box in the deep freeze, just for such a craving

Another craving I get in the middle of the night is the want to go down to my local gym a exercise....it like my knees/legs are on fire and I wanna run or cycle....this is craving seems to double during a full moon, I find it hard to sleep during them

Love for Reese Witherspoon

Yeah, Reese's pieces are awesome!! Smile
Yes, I know how good they can be. The trouble is, I could sit down and eat the whole container in about an hour...

Seriously, Working-out would put most people to sleep here. Hahaha
Now needing to workout during a full moon? You may be of the wolf tribe...

Have you woke up howling lately? Smile

By the way, I went with the one of my all time favorites in the snack aisle.
Squirrel Chunky and Last Mountain's Old fashioned Raspberry jam...
on toasted whole wheat.

Chas

Last edited:
Hahaha funny you should mention waking up howling, 2 nights ago I was woken up by a low flying fighter jet, it was so low that my dogs started barking after it flew by...really drove them insane.

Seriously, Working-out would put most people to sleep here.

Chas

hpi 106364 Savage X 4.6 Big Block~DX3s
Blade mQX \ mCP X BL \ Heli-Max 1SQ~DX6i@AnyLink \ Traxxas QR-1
Align TRex 700E 750MX (530KV) DFC HV Castle ICE2 HV 120 3GX 3.0~DX8 {RealFlight 6.5}

Are you saying that we are overweight /lazy.. Smile or :)

I jog 4 miles around 10 pm. Usually does the trick for me.

I should try that it beats getting up going to the arena and running steps, sometimes the other gym users hide the keys for the treadmills and exercise bikes

That sucks, thats why I have one in my back room, rock some music and run whenever I want.

i stock my house with only things i dont like a lot. that limits my snacking

I can say I'm proud of my diet. No junk food, no high Carb, no fat or fried. I eat tons of fish and greens. Sometimes a steak to treat myself. One cheat day a week lol. Even then I feel guilty. But I feel great and I'm in killer shape for my age.

---------- Post added at 8:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:34 PM ----------

Oh and I even gave up beer but once in awhile I have a few. Wine with my gf few glasses a week, good for heart

I found a prize today

Well, while we are talking about healthy eating... lifestyles.
I wandered into the local Showcase/As Seen On TV store this afternoon, and found just the thing I was searching for.
http://www.shopatshowcasecanada.com/nuwavevcooktop.html
They have the Nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop in store.
http://www.nuwavepic.com/#back

Talk about variable heat settings...

I love it, On sale this week, for $99.99 which is the going rate elsewhere as well. But though, Canadian Tire are asking $119.99. Go figure...

Perhaps synnyzter, you'd like something like this for yourself and significant other?? Buy two, one a gift for the 'new' family... Smile hahaha

I'm laughing but very serious at the same time. Wicked Grinn
It would be a nice gesture.

Chas

I always wondered if that thing was junk or not... east to use and clean is my style and no grease. :p Looks interesting on TV...

Burgers were done brilliantly

I tried it for dinner tonight, and I confess that it works like a charm.
Cooked my dinner in no time at all...

It's very hard to believe you can boil water in just 90 seconds...

Yeah, they work great, no bull. Just like the regular induction stove tops do.
I picked up one of these cool pans too...
http://www.shopatshowcasecanada.com/orgreenic10.html

Chas

Last edited:
Hmmm perhaps "Tammy" would put this to use but how do you buy a woman cooking utensils without getting punched in the face?

Subliminal suggestion, whisper the products name in her ear as she sleeps...lol
If she asks about it you golden, if she catches you, your dead meat bud.

Well I'm 36 years old and I still haven't mastered the female manipulation, I'm quite sure its not possible. The rewards are miniscule compared to the horrific punishments.

---------- Post added at 1:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:06 AM ----------

Subliminal suggestion, whisper the products name in her ear as she sleeps...lol
If she asks about it you golden, if she catches you, your dead meat bud.

I may as well bury myself alive as that would be a more pleasant end of me.

Hmmm perhaps "Tammy" would put this to use but how do you buy a woman cooking utensils without getting punched in the face?

You don't! What you're saying is impossible. Just buy it not as a gift, and if she's the one who does most of the cooking she'll probably end up using once in awhile.

Women are weird I would love to get a nice, high end bbq with all the bells and whistles as a gift.

Back