Lake Mary area trail ride

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whewett1

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone is the Lake Mary FL area who wants to meet and have a trail run I need a group to run my axial scx10 with

Anyone is the Lake Mary FL area who wants to meet and have a trail run I need a group to run my axial scx10 with
You the dude I just ran into off Lake Mary Blvd and International with my 10.2? I'm mostly in Orange/Osceola line. In the next year I'm gonna try to branch out some.

There is a member map that was started although they haven't been on in 3 months.

https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/rct-member-location-map.133454/

One of the tools I use to find places is Google Earth. It's satellite imagery that's a great tool for looking at areas to explore.

20221212_160842.jpg

You the dude I just ran into off Lake Mary Blvd and International with my 10.2? I'm mostly in Orange/Osceola line. In the next year I'm gonna try to branch out some.

There is a member map that was started although they haven't been on in 3 months.

https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/rct-member-location-map.133454/

One of the tools I use to find places is Google Earth. It's satellite imagery that's a great tool for looking at areas to explore.

View attachment 156816
Sweet thanks dude! Hmu on here if you ever get a chance to go out on the trail. Great spot at soldiers creek 20 minutes away

Sweet thanks dude! Hmu on here if you ever get a chance to go out on the trail. Great spot at soldiers creek 20 minutes away
Is that at 1792 and Big Tree Park? I've been wanting to hit it up. Right now my mom is sick snd her pain isn't too controlled. Once we get that under control I will see about trying to get up there.
Wrong coast for me, hope you find some like minded people in your area. Welcome Aboard! :)
You can always take the wifey on vacation. 😄😃

Back