kyosho v one s compared to hpi sprint flux

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcorb

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hey guys how does the kyosho v one s compare to the electric hpi sprint flux 2 i think. He is going to buy a seccond hand kyosho tomorrow and wants me to come along what should i look for said the pull starter is a little loose i know a bit with nitros except for belt driven types lol any advice would be greatly appreciated also is asking for $200 seems fair i think

Your buddy needs to decide if he wants a nitro engine or electric. Nitro engines require dedication to learn how to tune and sometimes they are a little "temperamental". Electric is push a button and go. As far as comparing them, I can't do that because I've never had an electric car. As far as quality, I would say it's the Kyosho. Price of $200? It has to be in excellent condition and $200 is pushing it on the price. It cost $500 new but it's not new now. For that amount, the engine has to be in excellent condition or you're going to spend more $$$ getting a new engine or a pinch on the sleeve. Tell the dude to start it and see it run. Parts for all Kyosho's are expensive compared to other popular brands. And some parts you might have to order from over seas. If it runs good, tell him $150 and go from there.

Yeah ok here is the ad let me know what you think please (Kyosho V One S Radio Controlled Nitro Car
Spectrum Dx 2.0 2.4Ghz Controller and Receiver
6 Body Shells some which may need new mounting holes drilled as some have been used on a different cars (Bodies alone to buy worth over $300 new)
Nitro Fuel and filler bottleVarious Spare parts including belt, and motor screw set.
Carry box which is big enpough to carry everything in except for ll of the bodies.
Spare glow plugs and glow plug starter.
Any offers over $200 will be strongly considered.)

I still be checking the the motor ect..
(Ps thanks for the response )

If it comes with all that stuff and it runs ok, it's worth the price. A while back, I sold a Kyosho V one R and got $150 for just the car and nothing else included.

Last edited:
Back