Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a second body to dress up? You may be able to find some kind of scale lighting that would work in it too. I'm not really into the scale building thing... It's cool and all, just don't have the time to put into that stuff. Before I did my sound and lighting work, I used to work on cars.

I'm gonna get another body for display and maybe keep this one for bumping round in or vice versa.

Added some more decals and managed to get a good hour before the rain came. Really please with its performance and it's been better then i was expecting the response is unbelievable can't wait to get it in an open space it's too easy to get it on two wheels or mis judge it these are delicate machines and not to be mistaken for kids toys.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Glad you're loving it! Looks sharp too. Nitro is no joke for sure and Def no toy. Electric is fast but the constant charging and stop and start vs the longer runs with nitro with what I think is less all around drama is more fun for me. Where I live, there are only a few tracks and they are electric so I guess I'm stuck there too. Racing is so technical now, I'm not sure I'd really get back into it anyways. Its still fun to stop in and watch the show tho. Carry on with the car!

That's the whole reason I went with the nitro, can't be dealing with charging multiple battery's and I thought if I get bored of nitro or decide its not for me I can always convert it to electric and sell the engine bits. Which I doubt will happen anytime soon as the sound and the whole feeling is too good compared to a silent brushless motor

I have an old nitro I'm restoring, cleaning up whatever it needs. I've seen a bunch of ppl do electric conversions on... It kind of makes me sad so I will carry on as well... I might even get a couple others going again while I'm at it. I kind of took a vacation from it all.

That's the whole reason I went with the nitro, can't be dealing with charging multiple battery's and I thought if I get bored of nitro or decide its not for me I can always convert it to electric and sell the engine bits. Which I doubt will happen anytime soon as the sound and the whole feeling is too good compared to a silent brushless motor
You and me both man. I had my fun with electric. I built my rustler and got it up to 70 mph and decided that was enough for me. I still have it but it's been up on a shelf since I switched to nitro. Tuning and getting your engine to run right is so rewarding. Much more than plugging in a battery and just taking off. The tinkering aspect is what I like most about our hobby.

I agree. I miss the fun/work at the 1:1 strip. Obviously they are different but also the same in a lot of ways. I love the fact that there is no 1 1/2 hour drive at the buttcrack of dawn to get to the track in time to get runs in blah blah blah... I can wander on down to the car in my own sweet time and do whatever whenever to it... And parts are WAY cheaper!!! Looking forward to getting my Revo back up and running soon... Gonna hop it up some and get it ripping good for the summer and fall! :thumbs-up:

I agree. I miss the fun/work at the 1:1 strip. Obviously they are different but also the same in a lot of ways. I love the fact that there is no 1 1/2 hour drive at the buttcrack of dawn to get to the track in time to get runs in blah blah blah... I can wander on down to the car in my own sweet time and do whatever whenever to it... And parts are WAY cheaper!!! Looking forward to getting my Revo back up and running soon... Gonna hop it up some and get it ripping good for the summer and fall! :thumbs-up:

They aren't cheaper according to my wife. She calls my buggy "The Money Pit" rightfully so. I always come back with "At least I'm not addicted to crack!":hehe:

Lmao! Like the shoes or perfume or handbags or whatever she might be into is any better??? Mine is the same way as far as the shoes go. But that's all fine with me, and she's all fine with my cars... She better be or I'll screw one of her shoes to the body on the jato!!! J/k! She is really patient with me, thank god!

She's really heavy into makeup and whatnot. I don't DARE ask how much it costs. Not because she'd get mad at me for asking, but because I don't want to crap myself when she told me lol

Lol!!! Fortunately, She doesn't wear a lot of make up etc... But she does like the purfume. I am not a drinker, (not any more anyways). Although I haven't asked, 100% positive she would have NO issues with me going to the strip club (i used to work in a few of them) and prob 75% that as long as it wasn't like a bachelors party, she would ask to come along. :wasted:

Hey @Toke, you got any running vids? I wanna see yours in action.

High speed needle adjustment, your plug might be on its way out, a kinked fuel line. Just a few thoughts.

It's definitely not reaching its peak. You might want to start out with a little leaning of the HSN and let us know if it perks up.

Kyosho is one of those companies that are still 10 years behind everyone else in the RC world. Still selling the same old junk, same old stupid engine mount configuration. Nothing innovative, the chassis exactly like an HSP or the old school Rustler. I get it, why reinvent the wheel, hey the same could be said for the gold pan RC10. Kyosho has to throw in the trash all their designs and start from scratch, and if they do maintain old models, bring new technology to the game.

Back in the day, everyone look up to Kyosho, it was the brand to have, not anymore, all their models obsolete to say the least.

It seems to be bogging a bit and not going to it's full potential il post that in a new video what is causing this?

Are you in the Liverpool area? It looks familiar...

Back