Kraton 6s stock gear 51 mph

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 52mph out of my outcast on strapped trenchers with 6S and 14T pinion. Not sure if it will run hot though when it warms up outside as the tires are quite a bit heavier than arrma tires. So, may end up dropping down to 13T at least.
2019-0330-Outcast6S-Dekalb-14T-StrappedTrencher3.8-speed01.jpg

I got 52mph out of my outcast on strapped trenchers with 6S and 14T pinion. Not sure if it will run hot though when it warms up outside as the tires are quite a bit heavier than arrma tires. So, may end up dropping down to 13T at least.
2019-0330-Outcast6S-Dekalb-14T-StrappedTrencher3.8-speed01.jpg
Wow super fast my friend, I like the strapped tire for not balloning :)

Wow super fast my friend, I like the strapped tire for not balloning :)
Before, I ran 4S, so I didn't bother, but with 6S, I was afraid I'd blow them apart when doing flips and whatever. However, it really suppressed the ability to do flips, a lot. I bet I cold barely do a flip on 4S now. It takes a lot of throttle to force a flip if the truck isn't already rotating from the jump. I doubt I could hit 52mph without them strapped though. It would wander all over the place and I'd probably lose control. lol

I had strapped my eJato's rear tires as I run 3S with 2.8 trenchers on it. It really killed the effect on that and I think I'm going to remove the string or put on a spare set of tires to see how it holds up.