Kingpin not fitting into upgrade steering knuckle for Losi Tenacity Tt pro.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LosiFan143

RCTalk Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I broke the stock plastic steering knuckle/block 2 times so I thought I’ll upgrade it to some metal ones. Pic below:
4A74B351-5CCE-4BFD-A458-0881A52EAEA0.jpeg

E2AA5A05-359D-46D6-A358-DD6C89EE7603.jpeg
The GPM one looks identical but the top and bottom holes are not big enough for the kingpin to fit. Even a brand new set of kingpins won’t go through the hole. Everything else fits fine but the kingpin. How do I get it to fit? I don’t have enough time to order another one cuz I going to tx this weekend. I also dont have an any sort of mill or drill to make to hole bigger. Please help! I can also post more pics for reference if you want.

The only thing I could think of is drilling it bigger but you don't have that option now. I had a set of integy castor blocks for my slash and I stripped the screw pin inside of it since it was too small. Thats why I like to stay with stock parts or option parts from the same brand to it can all fit. For right now I would just stick with the stock ones or get multiple pairs of the stock ones until you can get the aluminum ones to fit.

GPM doesn't QC their parts so it is likely the holes were machined wrong. I would contact whoever you bought them from and explain what is going on. If they are a reliable seller they should let you swap them for another set.

Back