just watched

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Bush' fairwell speach...not going to get deep into politics here because this is not the place but i wish him and his family the best and the same to our new president...i personally am/was a Bush supported and think he did a outstanding job as our countries leader. His speech wasn't long but very well put together and very well read...So once again, farewell President Bush and good luck whats his nuts.

I have seen far too many stupid comics illustrating how he is essentially dropping a load of crap on our newest president... Either way he made decisions others could not. he tried. Farewell to him and, well, he lives very near me now, so I am kinda scared. :(

well obama is going to live probably 15 miles from me. dont complain. but yeah bush was a good pres. i mean no one could have tried what he tried, and at the same time stood up to all the grief the reporters gave him.

Oh noes! No Bush chat out here too.....lol Being the President is NOT an easy job, but all I have to really say about W is good riddance.

I try no tto say much- but after 9/11 all those people wanted one thing BLOOD. They got it. and now they are crying about it. Politics has never been my thing, but the man tried and he did not completely destroy the country, so kudos to him.