Just Realised, 12 Years

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
As of today I have been a member here at RCNT for 12 years! I can't believe it has been that long! I have met some great guys through the years, and made some friends I never would have met otherwise. Thanks Mike, and RCNT for putting up with me for so long! :D

Congrats bro on the milestone! I personally thank you for all the help you have given me over the years. Also for the kick arse paint jobs as well! I personally consider you a friend and am better for knowing you. I am also thankful I got to burn some nitro with you in person and share a laugh about a certain runaway truggy incident! LOL

Tom

That runaway truggy incident was one of the funniest I have ever seen, I still laugh when I think about that. And having the keys to the concessions trailer made for a "fulfilling" day of bashing, lol. :hehe:

That runaway truggy incident was one of the funniest I have ever seen, I still laugh when I think about that. And having the keys to the concessions trailer made for a "fulfilling" day of bashing, lol. :hehe:

Yes it was indeed! Also that New York pizza was the bomb!!

That's a lot of time dealing with this bunch. Congrats.

Hey NCNitro, I saw an ooooolllldddd post by you about a pro line bushwacker body for sale. I signed up to this site to ask and in hopes that you might still have it? No one posted anything on that thread and you didn't post that it was sold. Let me know. Please shoot me a PM. I just shot you one as well. Thanks.

That's a lot of time dealing with this bunch. Congrats.

I can't believed he has survived this long sharing a bathroom in the mods lounge with Rolex......

I wonder what gift Rolex gives for your 12 year anniversary?

I can't believed he has survived this long sharing a bathroom in the mods lounge with Rolex......

Hopefully a new pair of rubber boots, His old ass couldn't hit the inside of a swimming pool! :hehe:

Hopefully a new pair of rubber boots, His old ass couldn't hit the inside of a swimming pool! :hehe:

There goes another keyboard to soda spit all over it! That was funny right there!

I always figured he had trouble because he waxed the floor so much you couldn't stand up straight in there.

I'll bet it's something from Alpine's extra Short-bus helmet.... Or maybe his extra set of velcro gloves....

12 years? That makes me feel so old. Where has time gone because it certainly doesn't feel that long.

it certainly doesn't feel that long.

This forum is full of "that's what she said" lines!!!

Congrats on the 12 years man, did @Rolex ever wear pants?

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum is full of "that's what she said" lines!!!

Congrats on the 12 years man, did @Rolex ever wear pants?
I've been here for 10 years and during that time, only ONCE did I say I wasn't wearing pants and I've never heard the end of it.
Half a dozen times I said I was a morbidly obese Samoan woman living in a grass hut with Pimwie the jungle boy but no one believes me.

I've been here for 10 years and during that time, only ONCE did I say I wasn't wearing pants and I've never heard the end of it.
Half a dozen times I said I was a morbidly obese Samoan woman living in a grass hut with Pimwie the jungle boy but no one believes me.

Wow, @Rolex just admitted to not once wearing pants during his 10 yrs here. Stop telling us about your fantasy family, is Pimwie a family name?

Last edited by a moderator:

Leave your poor watch-dog out of this, Rolex.

BTW, I've never seen you wearing pants in the bat cave or the mods' lounge when I've had to clean the tuba after the wild parties there... :p:

As of today I have been a member here at RCNT for 12 years! I can't believe it has been that long! I have met some great guys through the years, and made some friends I never would have met otherwise. Thanks Mike, and RCNT for putting up with me for so long! :D

I'm not sure whether to congratulate you or not. :hehe:

Back