It's Time - Getting Out of RC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dynamite 19? I would go os but the price!

And here I was, ready to offer you $.50 and a plugged nickel for the whole lot shipped.

Guys, I feel kinda sad. It has been a long run, with lots of builds and lots of fun, but I am getting out of RC. Old age is catching up with me quickly, and I just don't have the time or energy to really mess with it anymore. I have like 5 or 6 unfinished projects, and I am already making plans to start more. I just gotta quit while I'm ahead, and this hobby just feeds my compulsive behavior. And to top it off, my kiddo doesn't even seem interested anymore. I'll still hang out here, as I have made some really good friends here, but probably not as much.

If anyone is interested, I'll be putting a bunch of stuff up here for sale over the next couple weeks.
I’m about to shut my stuff down to go ghost. I’ll sell all my stuff any buyers I have huge collection.

I’m about to shut my stuff down to go ghost. I’ll sell all my stuff any buyers I have huge collection.
Yeah, yeah. You keep saying that, but we all know you will be buying more.