Its a small world and a large hobby.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I created www.RCDocuments.com just over 1 week ago. Much to my surprise it has taken off like wild fire. The unexpected result is that 90% of my traffic is from non US RC users.

I have gotten an average of 500 unique visitors per day and its going up. I'm getting posted on RC sites from Japan, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, and others.

I have gotten several e-mails thanking me for putting all this info in one place. Seems as non English speaking RC users have a hard time navigating the web to the manufacturers websites to find this info. This is something that us as English speaking people take for granted.

Just thought I would share.

good job eddy.. now quit bragging :jk: now you need to recrute rcnt members.. EVERYONE LISTEN UP!! if you download a manual.. check eddys sight.. if it isnt there send it to him. thatway hewill even have the hard to find ones..

I'm still looking for a real manual for my hyper and not an exploded view one..

Congrats man! I know I've sent a couple people there. Wish I had a guy to do my site for me (Hint hint)..lol.. Again congrats man!

Hits from today

net () 238
com () 175
Unknown () 118
nl (Netherlands) 95
jp (Japan) 56
se (Sweden) 16
de (Germany) 15
be (Belgium) 14
it (Italy) 8
fr (France) 6
no (Norway) 5
pt (Portugal) 5
uk (United Kingdom) 5
us (United States) 5
au (Australia) 4
dk (Denmark) 4
ch (Switzerland) 4
br (Brazil) 3
org () 3
124, unknown () 2
sk (Slovak Republic) 2
68, unknown () 2
fi (Finland) 2
ca (Canada) 2
hu (Hungary) 2
id (Indonesia) 2
at (Austria) 1
lv (Latvia) 1
bm (Bermuda) 1
il (Israel) 1
pe (Peru) 1
nu (Niue) 1
uy (Uruguay) 1
tw (Taiwan) 1
es (Spain) 1
gr (Greece) 1

Ed,
nice site. as a heads up the link in your first post is missing the ".com" part.

You have a great site to get manuals. It’s as simple as 1-2-3. No hassles with searching through the manufacture's site hoping to find it.

I've used info on Ed's site on more than one occasion! It's great having a place to get all your information needed instead of searching the manufacturers site for it. I will keep an eye out for more stuff that can be uploaded to the site.

Ed it had been a while since I've been on, and I have to say that I like what you did with the manufacture quick links. Very nice!

msly said:
What kind of bandwidth is your site sucking up?
Its up there. Storage is killing me. I have close to 2 gigs of files. i have had to bump up my hosting plan twice.

thats a very helpful site..I've been looking for something like that for while THANK YOU!!!!

Eddy you suck man - this is something I've thought about doing just haven't had the time to go collect all the files like you did.

Nice job man!

-Michael

Back