It is getting so nice out.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
The weather Friday is supposed to be partly cloudy and warm at 77F. I am so ready.....

IMG_0321.JPG

The weather Friday is supposed to be partly cloudy and warm at 77F. I am so ready.....

View attachment 145008
It's been nothing but trash here. Patchy drizzle and 45mph winds today. Even on a good day in the 60s we're getting hammered with wind. Your grass looks good. Mine is still dormant or just probobly dead. Getting alot of stick time on real flight right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220406-153718_WeatherBug.jpg
    Screenshot_20220406-153718_WeatherBug.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 10
It's been nothing but trash here. Patchy drizzle and 45mph winds today. Even on a good day in the 60s we're getting hammered with wind. Your grass looks good. Mine is still dormant or just probobly dead. Getting alot of stick time on real flight right now.
Thanks, I haven't watered yet but still need to get the hoses out of the shed and get some water on it.
My plan this weekend is do some weed spraying and some weedandfeed on the lawns.

Here in the UK we have rain atm! Only a month or so left though and it will start warming up :)

I'll be living on the reservoir this year. Between Covid making a short summer two years ago, and taking care of my mother this last summer, I didn't have much fishing time. Now that my mother has passed, I will be going out all summer.

Mrs Doom! Doesn't do the heat either. I don't mind the heat, I just can't do the sun...I might be part vampire. 🤔 Ever since I've been on my blood pressure meds I've been more sensitive to the sun. Overcast and 100 degrees not as bad as 85 and sunny. I'm a mess! 🤪

Mrs Doom! Doesn't do the heat either. I don't mind the heat, I just can't do the sun...I might be part vampire. 🤔 Ever since I've been on my blood pressure meds I've been more sensitive to the sun. Overcast and 100 degrees not as bad as 85 and sunny. I'm a mess! 🤪
That's not you, that is our depleted ozone layer 😜

Being out in the sun is torturous to me as well. It feels like my skin is about to combust if I go out in the sun anymore. And my blood is 90% pudding 😉

When the weather gets nice, my wife and I walk around the Weiser Trout pond in our town. We walked around it yesterday morning and again this morning. This is what was posted on the fence this morning...:eek:

IMG_0323.JPG

Years ago when I used to archery hunt, I was walked up on by a mountain lion that didn't know I was there. 5 yards away, we both had a laundry problem.
I haven't hunted in years, but in NH, the fish and game dept prohibits the carry of a sidearm while archery hunting. WTF! Screw that! This was one of the rules I did not follow.

In regards to weather, I can deal with the heat, but humidity just breaks me down.

Nice today and tomorrow but did you see Saturday-tuesday's forecast? Back to the 40's for me.

Mother Nature is always fickle during the spring.

Especially in the Mid-Atlantic mountain areas. Sometimes we get a nice, warm start to Spring. Other times it'll snow. Like this year. Currently it's about 50 and pouring rain. Not looking very promising either in the short term.