Issue OFNA Force .26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liamgraham9

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys, I've got an OFNA MBX Ultra Pro or whatever it is and atm the way it is the tuning is fine its ran perfect on the needle settings up till now, what the engine does is it bogs when I hit the throttle after it warms up? I suspect theres something wrong with the engine and I have no idea? theres no air leaks to speak of as far as I know, would any1 have a clue to what it might be? cheers

Tune requires adjustment based on weather and running conditions (grass vs concrete vs dirt vs sand...).

Any idea what your head temps are? If you put a drop of water on the head, does it sizzle and jump off or sit there and steam? Drop of spit will do as well.

yeah the temps are all good they are around 260 or so and drops slowly as it should at idle, the tuning is fine I lift the thing off the ground a rev it and it does the same thing? I'm sure its an engine problem but have no idea I've pulled it apart before and put it back together and it ran fine then it just did it again on the same needle settings? very wierd

check the fuel line for cracks/leaks and you may also want to replace the tank seal.
both of theese things may cause your problems.

hi mate, I've taken the fuel tank out and pressure tested it with soap and water solution and there no leaks to speak of on the tank itself but the tank lid seal is leaking but if you push down on it, the seal is fine and it seals and I tried running it like that but its doing the same thing? theres another thing to I took the backing plate off a few times and the pin that goes onto the piston to the crank maybe falling out and I wonder if thats causing the problem?