Inexpensive nimh charger?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2revo1maxx

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm just looking for a decent and cheap charger to charge 7 cell nimh's. I'm pretty much an electric noob so any help will be appreciated.

Do a search on ebay for universal smart charger. They work good. Make sure to get the 6-10 cell, 1-2 amp model. There's another one that charges 5-7, but only at 1 amp. Cost the same, too.

i dunno what is inexpenstive to you either, but i use the ebay mystery charger. i have the red one. i think they are 40ish plus a ac adapter if you don't have one. that's about 10. but this charger charges lipo's ni-mh, ni-cd and comes with adapters. it's a excellent budget charger. after about 6 months the buttons started messing up, so i took it apart and bought some push buttons from radio shack and soldered them on. it's worked fine since then.

Does anyone know if the mm maxx comes with a charger or not? I can't find where it says yes or no anywhere.