Indoor 1/24 crawling... ih yeah!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferrebee88

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Building little courses to get my daughters into it... scx24 deadbolt and trx4m bronco... love it!

20221126_175620.jpg

I love the lights on your tree. They look beautiful my friend. Cool crawler course also.

These girls need to learn some patience. LOL! Trying to teach them the slow game.
On another note... the scx24 deadbolt beats the trx4m bronco. The trx4m body pops off just about everytime you hit something and the deadbolt just seems to get around better even though it is smaller.

Last edited:
My youngest granddaughter comes over to play with Papa and we break out the 24s. She loves it and we have a great time.
Building blocks and toy farm animals makes up a great obstacle course.
Awesome pics, I'm glad you are getting your girls into it.

If you have some spare space in the garage or basement , and a spare $50, with a plastic shelf , some cardboard and a couple cans of spray foam you can get all sorts of fun packed into a 2 ft x 5 ft footprint.. Took my son and I a weekend to build and paint this course.. just using standard craft paints from the craft store and mixing a bit of sand in the paint as I brush it on for some texture , otherwise the spray foam is slick. Sorry I'm kinda driving the course slow as I'm driving and filming..

If you have some spare space in the garage or basement , and a spare $50, with a plastic shelf , some cardboard and a couple cans of spray foam you can get all sorts of fun packed into a 2 ft x 5 ft footprint.. Took my son and I a weekend to build and paint this course.. just using standard craft paints from the craft store and mixing a bit of sand in the paint as I brush it on for some texture , otherwise the spray foam is slick. Sorry I'm kinda driving the course slow as I'm driving and filming..
The video is private. You need to change its visibility to either unlisted or public :)

Thanks.. I changed it , but didnt save , OOPS LOL

Back