In The Market For A New Charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know and agree. I have bought a few cheap things from there. It has to be cheap enough that if it fails I don't feel too put off. Stuff like $15 escs or $10 motors. Haven't got burned yet, but I'm sure I will at some point.

Well she showed me up on Friday and just got some harnesses soldered up. So far I like it, super easy to use. Just wish it was a 4 channel.
43F5B8E9-0C66-453C-89FB-A8206C77A40E.jpeg

Mine is on the way. Just got the notification in my email. Four channel would be cool but probably cost more then just buying two and have less power output per channel. Plus you can charge two phones with two of these over wireless that way so bonus!

Mine is on the way. Just got the notification in my email. Four channel would be cool but probably cost more then just buying two and have less power output per channel. Plus you can charge two phones with two of these over wireless that way so bonus!
Yea i dont think my phone charger works unless I'm missing a setting.

Yea i dont think my phone charger works unless I'm missing a setting.
You might have to set it to active in your phone settings. I had to on my Galaxy Note 20 before it would charge over wireless. Yours is the d6 pro right?
You might have to set it to active in your phone settings. I had to on my Galaxy Note 20 before it would charge over wireless. Yours is the d6 pro right?
Does it have this symbol on top of the charger? Yours looks a little different then mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221205_184343_Mercari.jpg
    Screenshot_20221205_184343_Mercari.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 25

Does it have this symbol on top of the charger? Yours looks a little different then mine.
Yup it does and I'm running an iPhone 11 Pro so it should work.

Oh no! Maybe it just has a little jet lag. Needs a little time to work itself out ya know. Best of luck man.
Yea i gotta try with the case off and see but its not a huge down side.
Oh no! Maybe it just has a little jet lag. Needs a little time to work itself out ya know. Best of luck man.
Its working now but did an update on my phone over the weekend and a hard reset. She good now and charging.

Last edited:
The phone charging options on that charger are nice. When my power went out for like 12 hours, I used LiPo batteries plugged into the back of the charger to charge my phone 😉

Back