I'm Outta Here.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a few days. The walleyes are calling. Red Lake and LOTW. Be back on Sunday. Wish me luck.

I'll try and post updates.
Best of luck bud. I have blood work in the morning then the wife and I are headed out to Brownlee reservoir in Idaho and staying the night.
I'm going to fish all night. We are after Crappie and they are starting to hit.

" I'm out of here" threads scare me sometimes so I'm glad it's a fishing trip and you'll be back.:)
I use ultralite rods for Crappie and 4 lbs. line.
A big bass hits it once in awhile and wow, there's a fight.
Good luck, catch a ton.

For a few days. The walleyes are calling. Red Lake and LOTW. Be back on Sunday. Wish me luck.

I'll try and post updates.
Best of luck man, hope you catch some monsters!

" I'm out of here" threads scare me sometimes so I'm glad it's a fishing trip and you'll be back.:)
I use ultralite rods for Crappie and 4 lbs. line.
A big bass hits it once in awhile and wow, there's a fight.
Good luck, catch a ton.
Man, catching a lunker on light tackle is a hoot, for sure, especially when you get the first look at that monster, when he breaks the surface thrashing about. Then the prayers start "Please, don't snap the line, please, don't...", and you start cranking that drag down loose enough that the wind can take out some line.

Best of luck bud. I have blood work in the morning then the wife and I are headed out to Brownlee reservoir in Idaho and staying the night.
I'm going to fish all night. We are after Crappie and they are starting to hit.
Do I sense a trip to Carl's tomorrow?

Nope unfortunately, we are actually heading north and spending the night close to the dam.
There is a little store at the reservoir that serves a killer burger and fries with baked beans.
We might eat, not sure yet.

Heck yeah!!!! I’m leaving for a three day, all day, fully guided, striped bass fishing trip, on Thursday morning!!!! The best part of it, my brothers the guide!!!! He took three days off, to camp and take 6 of us fishing for three days of our time!!!!! He recruited a friend who knows the fishery just as well, so we can split the load between two boats!! How can you beat that?!!!!!!!

Anyways, good luck man!!!! Catch a bunch!!! Be safe and God Bless.

Made it up north. Weather wasn't the greatest. Walleye were not biting but, we found some perch. Just as good.
IMG_1203.jpg

Decent size perch.
We have a lake about 1 1/2 hours from me called Lost Valley Reservoir/lake
and is full of small perch, they make good catfish bait.

Here's this mornings catch. We needed 8 more walleyes for everyone to bring home their limit. 4. We got those and 3 sauger. Bonus. Also got a northern pike. It's headed to a pickling brine.

20240518_112834.jpg

Back