If you've ever been abducted by aliens, share your story here!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
x-files-believe1.jpg

Only once, in December of '05.
I don't have any knowledge of how I got in there, but I was laying on a narrow table looking up at the ceiling. I knew I was in a UFO when I saw large stainless steel tubes, about 2 feet around, running in different directions and these big shiny silver disks with bright lights in the middle of them. Even though I knew I was in a strange place, I had never experienced such a feeling of peace and euphoria.
I had never seen anything quite so beautiful or futuristic. I could only move my eyes, but I didn't want it to end.
I heard echoing voices and saw movement, but couldn't make out what kind of creatures they were. I do recall that they were all wearing turquoise uniforms with face masks.
Without warning, a hand came from behind me and covered my face with something.
Several hours later I woke up in the recovery room.

Last edited:
I'm not to much of a skeptic really, I think its very possible that there are "aliens" out there. I like to watch ufo siting shows and what not but usually get scared and turn it off lol.

I have on several occasions in the middle of no where seen things that I can not explain and that were never explained.

Living in the dessert with miles of nothing except farm ground and sage brush leaves lots of open area of clear sky's to see crazy things.
We used to sit out in the middle of no where drinking and smoking a lil sum sum and several times, usually winter time though, we saw blue light in the sky that was maybe 100 ft off the ground just hover around the area slowly for a while, maybe a minute or so then just disappear. But one night after watching it stay in one spot not moving, all of a sudden it came straight our direction extremely fast, got close enough that everything in our ride was lit up super bright blue and where you could see the outside of the actual light but no object then just as fast as it came, it vanished.
Oddly enough, several people in the area reported the same exact thing happening to them that same night, reputable people, not just some baked kids lol.
I've got several stories like that, all crazy enough that I get chills thinking about them and I'm sure that there will be more though out my life here. Not only is seeing things unexplainable scary but I've heard plenty of stuff that would make you poop your self.

Only once, in December of '05.
I don't have any knowledge of how I got in there, but I was laying on a narrow table looking DOWN at the table. I knew I was in a UFO when I saw large stainless steel tubes, about 2 feet LONG, running in different directions connected to a machine that resembled a vacuum cleaner. Then a voice said "this is going to be uncomfortable".
I had never seen anything quite so freaky or futuristic.
I heard echoing voices and saw movement, but couldn't make out what kind of creatures they were. I do recall that they were all wearing turquoise uniforms with face masks.
Without warning, a hand came from behind me and covered my face with something smelly.
Several hours later I woke up in the recovery room.

Here's my version of the story.

LMFAO! I guess I must have forgotten about that part. :hehe:

I found out later that they had gone where no man had ever been before, so there might be more to your version that I'd rather not think about.

I take it that it was anal probe night, Rolex? I actually went to Marfa, TX and got to see the Marfa Lights. Really kind of cool.

I felt like I had smoked a pack of Marfa Lights. :D:celebrate3::seeing_stars::mex:

Did you sign up for the probe while you were there? It costs extra.

I remember playing at an amusement park as a very young boy. I was about to get on the Ferris wheel when an alien picked me up and said "lets go to my magic dungeon!' next thing I know, I drank some stuff called jesus juice and I'm butt naked and hanging upside down and i feel some kind of probe up my butt.. it was all downhill from there.. 10 years later my parents told me I met Micheal Jackson when I was little... son of a bitch:angry: