If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent time last night and today shuffling equipment in my server rack and adding a new (to me) Dell C6100 4-node chassis into the mix. Tidied up some of the cabling coming into the rack, moved some cabling around and cleaned up the ports so I can see what's left on the two switches. Now to cable up the new server. I had to order some more console cables and I still need drive caddy's before the C6100 will be usable.

So many free camping here. I can't imagine paying that coin for it. Maybe if it was for all the national parks in Australia.
Free is hard to come by, here in the US.

I worked a double yesterday, so was planning to mostly chill out today at a family party and when I get home. Before going to the party, I did practice my knife throwing for about 20min or so.

I worked a double yesterday, so was planning to mostly chill out today at a family party and when I get home. Before going to the party, I did practice my knife throwing for about 20min or so.

Have you tried making one of those spinning platforms, and getting your kids to hold balloons while you throw?

Back