If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to here, now I don't sound like a know it all but to be honest, I've setup my own guitars almost 45 years.
Another thing I've noticed about your red Strat is the pickups look a bit high to me. If they get too close to the strings
then you lose sustain. I always start with my pickups flush with the pickguard and then start moving up to find the best sound
and not lose sustain. If the pickups are too close to the strings, then the magnets will pull the vibration out of them so you lose sustain.
45 years you probably do know it all. Lol
Good to know about pickups this probably needs done to all my guitars. Thanks for the info.

Yep, and a smart ass, I can sit on a Lifesaver and tell you the flavor. .

45 years you probably do know it all. Lol
Good to know about pickups this probably needs done to all my guitars. Thanks for the info.
My pleasure, anytime @Willy0942

Got a new fit bit watch. Was running off of the og versa. Now versa 3 watch.
I can do custom backgrounds too.
So fancy this week
PXL_20240217_044158172.jpg
PXL_20240217_044037412.jpg
PXL_20240217_045316698.jpg

Mrs. X and middle daughter are down in Atlanta this weekend, so I got some house work done. The big one being finally putting all the Xmas stuff away into the attic.

Mrs. X and middle daughter are down in Atlanta this weekend, so I got some house work done. The big one being finally putting all the Xmas stuff away into the attic.
We finally got all the Christmas boxes off the garage floor put back up today too. 🤣

Working too, because the boss has no personal life, we aren't aloud to either. I expect to do maybe an hour or two of work tomorrow. The rest of the time I will be thinking of all the things I could be doing at home.

Last edited:
So, this weird looking candy piqued my curiosity, so I Googled it. I've never heard of this process for modifying existing candy.
These freeze dryer are very pricey. Do you sell these mutant candies?
we do to our friends and family but laws prevent us from being able to send them thru the mail, we have a cottage food liscense which only allows us to sell out of our home, literally lol, they are absolutely amazeballs.. funny thing about the laws however. they say i cannot sell them out of state, not that i can't MAIL them out of state. interesting definition there

Today, I took the trash and recyclables to the transfer station, picked up a dozen bags of wood pellets, washed my car, did a little grocery shopping, and cleaned the pellet stove.
Think I'll take a little nap now.

Back