ID some 1:1 cars for me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh_HtCzHUgg"]Off Seasons Two: Ryan Tuerck Drifts The Wild: Tuerck'd Ep. 6 - YouTube[/ame]

That Ryan Tuerck video above is the absolute best I've ever seen for a drifter. A narrow country road with woods on both sides and a zero margin of error. That guy has some serious skills behind the wheel.

Oh and look at drifters....they are ALL kids.

Totally UNTRUE! THEY HAVE BEEN A MOTOWN GROUP SINCE 1953. SO THERE!

May212011Drifters.jpg

Last edited:
Totally UNTRUE! They have been a group since 1953. SO THERE!

May212011Drifters.jpg

Couldnt have been, they would have been called the power sliders :hehe:

its NOT drifting ITS POWER SLIDING. LONG BE FORE YOU WAS BORN!!!! the kids need to STOP talking about things you know nothing about. but i have done 11.95 et and 125 MPH in 1/4 MILE in a STOCK american drag race car. which STOCK non american car have you done that?

You can say all you want about me, I personally have built 1100hp engines and went faster then your petty 11 sec time. Us " kids " that aparently know nothing, keep in mind were taught by you old timers. So by saying we know nothing is indirectly calling yourself the one who knows nothing. Also it shows how ignorant you are towards other forms of racing there is more to drifting then just sliding tires, their are actual tecniques used unlike driving 200 mph in a circle. Oh btw this is coming from someone who has raced oval, been down a 1/4 mile and went under 9.0, and drifts at a semi professional level so next time consider the fact that maybe your talking to someone who knows a thing or two.

The princesses are getting pissed! Noob battle!!! NOOB BATTLE!!!

Lol I'm not battling anything, I just hate it when people are ignorant and so damn closed minded that they act like children then have the odasity to call others " kids ". He clearly doesn't have a clue as to what he is actually saying. When he breaks the 1000hp club and runs consistent low 8sec 1/4 mile times and builds and races in all kinds of events at a amueture level or higher I may be able to eat my words but till then I will let him live in the fairy tale ages he likes to remember.

Like I've said for a couple years now. I don't care how much power you have. I'll race anything in my jeep (with the stock 300 hp v6). You pick the first 9 miles, I'll pick the last one.

^ not quiet sure if that's trying to be a reliability thing, but if so my car had 1100rwhp and was daily driven for 3 years before I sold it with zero issues. It's still running today and I built that car 5 years ago.

Any car will run properly on any set up as long as it is tuned properly and gets regular maintenance after that there is no reason for any car to have any real issues. Yes I had to do certain things like clutch changes more frequently but when your snapping almost 1000ftlbs of torque on two discs that are lucky to be 15" around that's bound to happen. Also this is why I don't just own one car, I curently own over 5 vehicles in my name 3 being registered and insured.

I'm saying vehicles that have to stay on the road are for pussies. You wanna test driving skills? Try taking a $50k and driving it up sheer rock faces or over boulders the size of volkswagons.

Ohh look at me! I can go across a parking lot sideways.... Meh....

Sorry lack of sleep atm, if that's a rock crawling contest let me whip out my jeep I'd love to 4x4 with ya lol

---------- Post added at 7:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:15 AM ----------

Like I said I race and do all sorts of auto sports including,

Rally, drift, drag, auto x, and 4x4 . I'd love to try gymkahna ( probally spelled it wrong ) but I have nowhere near me that I could even begin to attempt that.

^ not quiet sure if that's trying to be a reliability thing, but if so my car had 1100rwhp and was daily driven for 3 years before I sold it with zero issues. It's still running today and I built that car 5 years ago.

:nopics:

You ought to see about grabbing one of those Willies, Rolex, and building the "Ugly Truckling" for real.

I can post pics of the most recent projects I have been working on, which include a 450hp drift skyline, my personal auto x car that's getting a motor rebuilt and curently it's forged internals are sitting on my table, I can also show pics of my new auto x car but I am yet to purchase its crate motor from cosworth.

I can post pics of the most recent projects I have been working on, which include a 450hp drift skyline, my personal auto x car that's getting a motor rebuilt and curently it's forged internals are sitting on my table, I can also show pics of my new auto x car but I am yet to purchase its crate motor from cosworth.

:nopics:

Back