ID some 1:1 cars for me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i said NOTHING about YOU!!! if it isnt ameracan its crap!!!!!.

I can post pics of the most recent projects I have been working on, which include a 450hp drift skyline, my personal auto x car that's getting a motor rebuilt and curently it's forged internals are sitting on my table, I can also show pics of my new auto x car but I am yet to purchase its crate motor from cosworth.

Definatly post pics. Theres some car nuts on here that will likely dig your setups.

Maybe post them here.

---------- Post added at 8:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:32 PM ----------

if it isnt ameracan its crap!!!!!.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGoF_4h3s005QT2L04yuqBFZFkvl-mkT7ArDHSnyXF9oNM5-yNHQ.jpg

I see the KT has set in again..................

i said NOTHING about YOU!!! if it isnt ameracan its crap!!!!!.

I don't see it that way at all, and in all honesty I don't think I'll buy American again. I'll probably continue to buy Honda, say what you want about Honda (as I'm sure people will) but I want reliability something I never got with an American brand. I may end up looking into some kind of Jeep Cherokee only cause I need something bigger, and the import suv's are damn ugly, but the Civic will be my daily driver.

Oh and it's spelled American! And I'm Canadian.

Ya wacmartin!....I also love my HONDA.....whisper series 7000 generator!...it runs like a beast?, a really quiet beast!

I am posting the pics to the suggested thread. Hope you enjoy. In the pics with the skyline you are even able to see it in the background fully caged and ready to shred some tires off. That car is actually on its way to penticton British Columbia right now for round three or four of the drift west series. Shooting for :first_place:

So, anyone got a year for those 2 old Willys in the first post?

Ralph, you can try taking the VIN number to a Jeep dealer and seeing if they can plug it into the computer and see if they can come up with any info. if that doesn't work PM me the VIN number I'll see if I can run it for you when I get some time at work.

The first one is after 1961

The second is 1950-1952

Sng, that's some great info.
I think that's all he'll need to make a decision on these. I don't want him crawling around looking for a VIN at the height of the yellow jacket season.

Back