ID some 1:1 cars for me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
A friend of mine is back up in New York for a few weeks and found these 3 cars on his property. Anyone know what year they are or if they are worth selling or just scrapping?
I know nothing about Nissans, and I know the other 2 are Willys, but I don't know the years or if there's a market for them.

031.jpg

024.jpg

013.jpg

With the Nissan nx figure out if it has the 1.6L engine or the 2.0L sr20de. If its the 2.0L it could be worth a bit of cash to the right buyer ( 1-2k depending on body shape ) as for the rest idk. Also the Nissan was made from 91-96 but an easier way of telling is by opening the l driver door and there should be a sticker with a build date on it.

The second two are Willys Jeep Trucks made from the late 40's to the late 60's without much change. The second one looks to be an earlier model with the split front windshield. I'd LOVE to have the green one for a resto/offroad rig!! There is a market for them.

toss the nissan. the Wllys get at any cost. and turn into a rat rod. LOL

my point IS made. no nissan will EVER be that much fun.

^ says the guy who has never been in 750rwhp s13 Silvia drift car :p

I did some research on the net, and the Willys should be worth about 900 to 1200 if they run. Restored they go for 17 to 19 thou. Seems to be a market for them, even for off roaders.
Anyone know what the year is on them?
Any more info on the Nissan?

Those NX nissans were kinda cool in my opinion. They were out in 91-95 or 96 I think. I think they wanted something to overtake the crx early on but it didnt happen. I'm willing to be its not the 2.0l unfortunately. If it does run its not really worth much, cleaned up it might get 1-2k as a school kid car. Just depends on its shape and engine really. Prolly not worth messing with though, $300+ for scrap for it.

What do you want to know about the Nissan as most of the info about them is determined on the engine? If it has the 2.0L it means it has a good engine that is commonly used in drifting, drag racing, and auto X. The sr20de came in vehicles such as the 180sx, 200sx ( American version was the 240sx and had a different motor ) and also came in the pulsar. As long as it runs its worth about 1-2k with the 2.0L if it doesn't run but does have the 2.0L pull the motor and sell it separate cause they are good for doing builds on and guys are always looking for spare motors, you could easily sell a motor for 650 alone.

---------- Post added at 4:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:54 PM ----------

If you were to take a pic of the engine I can tell you which motor it has just by looking at it.

its NOT drifting ITS POWER SLIDING. LONG BE FORE YOU WAS BORN!!!! the kids need to STOP talking about things you know nothing about. but i have done 11.95 et and 125 MPH in 1/4 MILE in a STOCK american drag race car. which STOCK non american car have you done that?

It is drifting. This isnt the 40's any more. Power sliding is drifting but drifting is the official sport. You get mad that Nascar isnt called drive in circles fast? And WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?!? You sure like to pull this "kids" line alot here lately. The kids are the ones pushing technology and without you have a closed mind, accept it and then you can pick it apart, until then YOU need to stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Last edited:
its NOT drifting ITS POWER SLIDING. LONG BE FORE YOU WAS BORN!!!! the kids need to STOP talking about things you know nothing about. but i have done 11.95 et and 125 MPH in 1/4 MILE in a STOCK american drag race car. which STOCK non american car have you done that?

He mad.

there is a difference in drifting and power sliding....power sliding is usually one uncontrolled slide, drifitng is a whole other skill set, anyone can power slide, it take mad skills to drift.....take that stock American car and try drifting....i promise you it wont work, I had my days in a drag car, most anyone can run a straight line not everyone can drift.

Oh and look at drifters....they are ALL kids.

I also agree with Alpine, why would you destroy a willis truck by turning it into a ratrod.......

Last edited:
Damn kids dont know anything.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qywfu8V6q9o"]Toyota Supra Hillclimb Drift - YouTube[/ame]

Damn kids dont know anything.

I was thinking the same thing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH1zdmz8U1w"]9.5 years old boy drifting with toyota starlet turbo and bmw E30 @ mk2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0V71sGoxA&sns=em"]Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Back