I should just quit and go home. Right??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve38

RCTalk Champion
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Heres the problem(s)...

1. Havent bashed in weeks!!😳
2. Need some basherapy.😵 (Bashing therapy)
3. Really wanna run Betty😁
4. Just notified slipper hub is in mailbox!!!💯
5. Need to fix my rig😞
6. I'm stuck at work!!!!😭😭

Poll:

(A) Tough it out. Leave at 9pm

(B) Could leave at 8pm. Pretty slow day.

(C) QUIT WORK AND GO HOME WRENCH THEN BASH LIKE A CRACK HEAD ON THE PIPE AFTER A JAIL STAY????
☝ ☝ ☝

I mean what y'all think??🤣🤣

Good point. That self-satisfaction what's always got me in trouble 😆. Plug give me a little bit more money for when I break it next time I run it. And it did start raining so I've not fast much in the wet due to I want to be a lazy mechanic

You need a different job. I chased after the money when I was machining. After so many years I could pretty much name my price because machinists are getting so hard to find. But I hated going to work every day. Then out of the blue this race shop contacted me. It was all Nascar and Indycar. I was like hell yeah. But it was a pretty big pay cut at first. Best job I ever had. They had to run me out of there some days. I loved going in every day to see what cool stuff I got to make next. If you gotta work, best to find something you really enjoy.

You need a vacation!
Not enough spare parts gathered up yet. 😉
You need a different job. I chased after the money when I was machining. After so many years I could pretty much name my price because machinists are getting so hard to find. But I hated going to work every day. Then out of the blue this race shop contacted me. It was all Nascar and Indycar. I was like hell yeah. But it was a pretty big pay cut at first. Best job I ever had. They had to run me out of there some days. I loved going in every day to see what cool stuff I got to make next. If you gotta work, best to find something you really enjoy.
I'm hopefully somewhere that has a future. They treat me well. Pay is only ok. But told a good life scale raise in the works. We are kinda tied in with the city and as Amazon, factories, etc now are bumping pay up a decent bit then we are only to be in such also. I hope. Lol

I also like B. Not much missed pay. An extra hr to wrench tonight. Bashing woulda been canceled due to rain. Tom looks great tho.
crack is bad mmmkay?! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Crack is whack! ☝ with hope down with dope💯😎🤣

Back