I hate my brain

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hauling down a trail and ran over a rattlesnake on my bmx bike. Didn't see it until the last second, don't know which one of us was more startled.

I got bit by a Garter snake once, dang thay are fast, didn't even know he got me until I saw the holes in my hand.

Funny story about snakes… so, we have 2 cats and they like to go outside and catch things and bring them to us as a present. Well, the thing is, we had the doggy door installed and the cats used it ALL the time. So one day, my mom goes to get in the shower and lo and behold, there’s a snake in the bathtub. Alive, and skittering around trying to get out. Mind you these are Gardner Snakes so they are harmless. Well, she screams and I come running and she says there’s a snake in the tub so I grab some tongs and take him out to the forest infront of our house. Let him go and then go back inside. The next day, we were cleaning the living room and I move the couch and there is another snake under the couch! My mom walks in and screams again, so I do the same thing and take him out with the tongs. Then a week later, I was looking for double sided tape in the dining room as my mom does stained glass and I pull out a Nike box and boom. There is another snake on top of the box. Take him out to the forest and let him go. All because of the cats grabbing them and bringing them inside. All of the snakes were alive. After that we took out the doggy door and now we don’t have anymore snake problems.

My sisters cats killed 3 or 4 when they came inside. The smallest is the worst. She loves preys. The outside cats gifted us rats. Some didn't have a head. 🤪😱

Funny story about snakes… so, we have 2 cats and they like to go outside and catch things and bring them to us as a present. Well, the thing is, we had the doggy door installed and the cats used it ALL the time. So one day, my mom goes to get in the shower and lo and behold, there’s a snake in the bathtub. Alive, and skittering around trying to get out. Mind you these are Gardner Snakes so they are harmless. Well, she screams and I come running and she says there’s a snake in the tub so I grab some tongs and take him out to the forest infront of our house. Let him go and then go back inside. The next day, we were cleaning the living room and I move the couch and there is another snake under the couch! My mom walks in and screams again, so I do the same thing and take him out with the tongs. Then a week later, I was looking for double sided tape in the dining room as my mom does stained glass and I pull out a Nike box and boom. There is another snake on top of the box. Take him out to the forest and let him go. All because of the cats grabbing them and bringing them inside. All of the snakes were alive. After that we took out the doggy door and now we don’t have anymore snake problems.

Back